Trails - Season 15

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I got to play the new Trials this weekend. I'm actually quite happy with it so far.
- I got to play solo
- I didn't care much if I won or lost because I was accruing XP so I was able to get a reward

I was actually matched with many on my level. I did get matched against some full fire teams. This usually meant we were getting stomped. However, most of the time we held our own.

For me, the new Trials is a success. Hopefully they'll be able to make it better and no one will figure out a cheese. But time will tell. Two thumbs up from me. (y)(y)

Reactions: LynWins

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I played like heck this weekend , as of today (Monday) I need 2 wins for 7 wins , now I can't seem to buy a win ! Maybe next week !! I did get the armor pieces I needed to complete my 'Locks armor set , next week it'll be my Hunters turn ! I still think they need to have solo que , like IB ! I got all the guns available , where the heck is Summoner ? and the scout rifle ?? those are the ones I want !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I played like heck this weekend , as of today (Monday) I need 2 wins for 7 wins , now I can't seem to buy a win ! Maybe next week !! I did get the armor pieces I needed to complete my 'Locks armor set , next week it'll be my Hunters turn ! I still think they need to have solo que , like IB ! I got all the guns available , where the heck is Summoner ? and the scout rifle ?? those are the ones I want !
Awesome!!!!

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I got my 7 wins , it was kinda disappointing , I got another linear fusion rifle the 3rd one to be exact . Oh well Friday will be here before you know it !