Team Shooting

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I enjoy the Competitive playlist in D2. I'm so close to Unbroken. It's a tough ride.

One thing I just don't like is team shooting.

There are teams that are just good. They can push and steamroll me. I'm fine with that. They're good, I'm not. I get it.

Then you get those teams who are just fair if that. But they win because they butt hug and team shoot. You get these guardians in a one on one and they lose.

One of my normal teammates will use Cloudstrike and that will punish the team shooters. I love it when he gets a triple down with one shot. Other than that extreme, what is the best way to counter the team shooting meta?

NeoReaper82

Apr 25, 2021
They individually may not be better players but they are a better team.

Team: A team is a group of individuals working together to achieve their goal(Winning)

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
They individually may not be better players but they are a better team.

Team: A team is a group of individuals working together to achieve their goal(Winning)
Oh, I know. I just like to complain about it. I don't find team shooting fun. I can win my ones, but don't care to come across 5 guardians shooting down an alley.

shopecs

Oct 8, 2024
ECS presents stylish women chappal design, blending comfort and fashion effortlessly. Explore our collection for the perfect footwear statement. Shop now!

qamaashcuk

Oct 8, 2024
Explore the latest Asim Jofa Chiffon Dress collection in the UK at Qamaash. Discover stunning designs perfect for any occasion. Shop now for the latest trends in Pakistani fashion.

hangten

Oct 8, 2024
Elevate your wardrobe with our curated selection of t shirts for ladies. Explore a diverse range of styles, from classic crew necks to trendy graphics, crafted with premium quality materials for ultimate comfort and style. Whether you're looking for a casual everyday staple or a statement piece to stand out, our collection has something for every fashion-forward woman. Shop now and redefine your wardrobe with our latest arrivals!

declarepak

Oct 8, 2024
Visit Declare to explore new dress designs. We have everything from stylish to trendy dresses. Keep up with the latest fashion trends today. Shop now to add new design dresses to your wardrobe!

officialadoro

Oct 9, 2024
Explore the newest designs in fashionable shoes on Adoro that combine comfort and style. Search for the ideal pair to add flourish to your look, whether stylish heels or in-vogue shoes. Get now to go out in style!

cloudnexuslab

Oct 10, 2024
Seamlessly integrate your business operations with Cloud Nexus Lab's expert NetSuite integration services. Unlock streamlined workflows, real-time insights, and enhanced productivity for UK businesses. Elevate your ERP with hassle-free integration today!