So whats new ??

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
What's going on ? Not too much action here (not surprised) I just got over a mild case of covid so there's that , other then that not to much going on . I did decide I'm not going to do the new Hawkmoon stupid azz jumping puzzle for a random roll , it just isn't worth it too, Bungie is getting out of control with these crazy jumping puzzles and I'm about tired of it , a whole lot of work for something I already have ,I don't even like the gun that much and hardly use the one I have so there's no point in doing all that jumping around for NOTHING !
So how's your day going ?

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Completed the new Hawkmoon mission. It takes a fireteam of three. It's tough. Jumping puzzle was nothing.

What sucks is, you get the catalyst at the end of the mission. so Control was NOTHING but Hawkmoons. That just takes all the fun out of the game.

Glad you're feeling better after the Covid @vipertec

BK54

Dec 27, 2020
I agree, the jumping puzzle sucks. Though any jumping puzzle sucks. Though, as of now, im like 600 of 700 kills for the Hawkmoon catalyst.

But i got Killing Wind on my Hawkmoon, so imo it was worth the struggle lol

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I have a Killing Wind on one, but it has Textured grip. Not a great roll. The one I am using has heavy grip and range finder. It's pretty good. I still don't like the recoil pattern though. I'm just so glad that day two PvP doesn't have Hawkmoon everywhere. ugh...

I was using Hawkmoon in a strike. I got it charged up and did 96K damage with the final bullet.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Well, I changed my mind , I guess I'm going to give the Hawkmoon quest a try even though it's going to aggravate the hell outta me and we'll see what happens !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Well, I changed my mind , I guess I'm going to give the Hawkmoon quest a try even though it's going to aggravate the hell outta me and we'll see what happens !

It's easy until the final mission. You'll need a full fireteam. If you don't you'll get really aggravated.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
It's easy until the final mission. You'll need a full fireteam. If you don't you'll get really aggravated.
I was planning on getting some help, even if I have to use lfg , I'm not one of those gotta do it solo guys !

BK54

Dec 27, 2020
I was planning on getting some help, even if I have to use lfg , I'm not one of those gotta do it solo guys !
If you ever need help with the mission, especially the Bird of a Feather triumph let me know. I can get someone from my clan to be the third.

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
Solo was a challenge but not super difficult. Just requires Patience & Time! :D

I have been playing a lot of Ghosts of Tsushima. In Kurosawa mode. Fantastic game!

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
If you ever need help with the mission, especially the Bird of a Feather triumph let me know. I can get someone from my clan to be the third.
I'll add you on XBox , I do however play at weird hours due to my work scheduele , and know this I'm horrible at jumping , a friend and I already tried this (we are both under leveled ) and I died quite a few times jumping from the "stick" to the wall once I get to the dam wall I was ok , we got as far as the big room full of sniper and barrier champs !
Solo was a challenge but not super difficult. Just requires Patience & Time! :D
They didn't bring back Patience and Time ........yet

Reactions: Lil'Ubo

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I'll add you on XBox , I do however play at weird hours due to my work scheduele , and know this I'm horrible at jumping , a friend and I already tried this (we are both under leveled ) and I died quite a few times jumping from the "stick" to the wall once I get to the dam wall I was ok , we got as far as the big room full of sniper and barrier champs !

They didn't bring back Patience and Time ........yet

The path this week is different and there is less jumping involved.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
The only place I had a problem was getting to the dam wall itself jump down from the stick then when I jump across I die !
No , I die more trying to go from the stupid "stick" to the wall , I know you drop off to the right first then instant death !!! Stupid Bungie !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
No , I die more trying to go from the stupid "stick" to the wall , I know you drop off to the right first then instant death !!! Stupid Bungie !

I haven't had that problem. I was told about the insta-death wall. I'm just more worried about falling off the stick. I need Stomp-ee5 to make it from the stick to the wall. I didn't once and missed it by that much...

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I haven't had that problem. I was told about the insta-death wall. I'm just more worried about falling off the stick. I need Stomp-ee5 to make it from the stick to the wall. I didn't once and missed it by that much...
Stomp-ee5 are a must , I did find that instead of jumping down from the stick and then jumping across , jump from the stick to the wall , it made it easier for me , I got all the way to the turbine room and got the boss down to half and died and it put me out to the bottom of the wall , like WTF !! I was just doing jumping practice to try and get better at it so when I play with others I don't slow things down too much !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Stomp-ee5 are a must , I did find that instead of jumping down from the stick and then jumping across , jump from the stick to the wall , it made it easier for me , I got all the way to the turbine room and got the boss down to half and died and it put me out to the bottom of the wall , like WTF !! I was just doing jumping practice to try and get better at it so when I play with others I don't slow things down too much !

Those in my clan know my motto is "Death before victory" so they're used to carrying me. Especially @Lil'Ubo