Season of the Chosen

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I am unable to shoot at anything unless @Lil'Ubo tells me where to stand what to shoot and when to shoot it.
Ok , what's going here do you lose a bet or something usually you 2 do your best to berate each other !! I'm not buying it ! nope , no how ,no way ! :LOL:

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Ok , what's going here do you lose a bet or something usually you 2 do your best to berate each other !! I'm not buying it ! nope , no how ,no way ! :LOL:

That is how I berate @Lil'Ubo. The first raid I ran with him, he told me to stand here and shoot there. (side note, don't go look at the light). So I always make fun of standing here and shooting there.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
That is how I berate @Lil'Ubo. The first raid I ran with him, he told me to stand here and shoot there. (side note, don't go look at the light). So I always make fun of standing here and shooting there.
OK , for a minute there I thought something was wrong !

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
You never know. It could be the apocalypse. I mean, it's 4 degrees here in Fort Worth with -5 wind chill and we just got 6 inches of snow...
Well , it may be , We thought 2020 was bad , 2021 said HOLD MY BEER ! On a more serious note I hope you and yours stay safe , I heard a lot of people are without power down your way . We've been lucky so far here in SW Pa. we got rain and the temp. has stayed above freezing (it actually got to 40 ) at around 11 pm last night so I had a safe ride home and didn't have to bobsled it !

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
Well , it may be , We thought 2020 was bad , 2021 said HOLD MY BEER ! On a more serious note I hope you and yours stay safe , I heard a lot of people are without power down your way . We've been lucky so far here in SW Pa. we got rain and the temp. has stayed above freezing (it actually got to 40 ) at around 11 pm last night so I had a safe ride home and didn't have to bobsled it !
Stay safe Miguel!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020

Been without power since early morning yesterday. DFW area had the coldest day every this morning with -2. It was 46 degrees in my house this morning. I've been without water since late last night because the pumping station was hit with the power outage. I'm currently at a friends house with my dog since he hasn't lost power, yet. We're getting another snow/ice storm in tonight.
Stay safe Miguel!

Thank you sir.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Have you done the new exotic quest? I don't see how that is solo-able for everyone. Some of the streamers I watched said it was an easy solo mission... Yeah, for Esoterickk... That man's a beast. Haven't tried the gun yet. Haven't done a lot, I've only had power for a day now. Everything is good with the house. Others in the DFW area aren't so lucky.

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
Have you done the new exotic quest? I don't see how that is solo-able for everyone. Some of the streamers I watched said it was an easy solo mission... Yeah, for Esoterickk... That man's a beast. Haven't tried the gun yet. Haven't done a lot, I've only had power for a day now. Everything is good with the house. Others in the DFW area aren't so lucky.
I could see it being soloable. But it takes time to learn the maze and the encounters...

The scout looks crazy. 2 tapping in PvP... filthy!

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I got the quest but haven't tried it yet , I've heard it's best with more then 1 person

Dec 17, 2020
My highest character is only 1155 LL, so I'm worried about trying the quest. However, that new rifle has me really wanting it. And that new Titan Exotic has me actually excited to play Striker for the first time in forever; it's like I'm Anna from Frozen and that exotic is "any human contact". XD

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
The new scout rifle is very stable. It feels a little inconsistent at times. But it can hit. They did a real good job with it. The quest is fun, but the final boss is a pain. I would definitely try the quest even if you fail. They did a great job with it as well.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I'm not going to do it til I can get someone/ two to help me this way I don't get aggravated and quit !

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
The Master Presage mission with 25 minute timer is a challenge.... oof.

My highest character is only 1155 LL, so I'm worried about trying the quest. However, that new rifle has me really wanting it. And that new Titan Exotic has me actually excited to play Striker for the first time in forever; it's like I'm Anna from Frozen and that exotic is "any human contact". XD
Base is 1230 for the Presage mission. Master version is 1320.

That new Titan exotic is BONKERS strong!

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I have to find someone who can help me do the mission during the week , the hour I work sux !

Dec 17, 2020
OK, now I need to ask a buddy's kids to play my account so that I can get to the LL to do the Master mission...the Catalyst let's me be the gunner on a stage coach.

Seriously...a Scout Rifle that has NO BLOOM while hipfiring....Oh..My...God.