Question Abou Account Transfer

Dec 17, 2020
Hello. I was wondering about account transfer and it’s limitations. I was debating downloading D2 on my work PC for lunchtime shenanigans (boss is cool with it), but could I do that and swap my account back and forth between Xbox and PC? How does the account transfer work? I’d hate to be locked into PC after one transfer because it doesn’t swap back and vice versa.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I don't have any history with the account swapping. However, I do know friends who play on PC, log into PS and play on the same account. You just need to be on one at a time. Beyond that, I don't know.

Dec 17, 2020
I don't have any history with the account swapping. However, I do know friends who play on PC, log into PS and play on the same account. You just need to be on one at a time. Beyond that, I don't know.
Oh that would be awesome. I can finally get stasis fragments and realized that the Gambit ones take FOREVER on Titan...because "Slowing" targets is really darn hard to do as a Titan.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
They did say back when they did this, that you will have to buy the game per platform.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
You can download the base game (New Light) and play that, you just can't do any of the seasonal pay for stuff.

Dec 17, 2020
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I refuse to play any Gambit.
Aside from always losing (because, seriously...you can't win solo queueing in any PvP aside from Rumble ever), I actually like Gambit...and also have NEVER killed the stupid meatball for Malfeasance (see "always losing" XD). I'm also focusing on getting Null Composure in there and LOVE invading with a super charged and bringing down freezing and Jotunn Fire (seriously, I only wish they had called Jotunn "Surtr", since he was a fire giant while Jotunn were just giants or ice-giants, depending on the myth) on 4 Hunters as they try to burn down a Primeval. But Gambit gives 3% of the Activities for each of the ritual weapon quests regardless of win or loss while taking 10 minutes and let you grind kills.

And also I need Malfeasance.

Reactions: slimyrhino69

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I could to do Gambit

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Aside from always losing (because, seriously...you can't win solo queueing in any PvP aside from Rumble ever), I actually like Gambit...and also have NEVER killed the stupid meatball for Malfeasance (see "always losing" XD). I'm also focusing on getting Null Composure in there and LOVE invading with a super charged and bringing down freezing and Jotunn Fire (seriously, I only wish they had called Jotunn "Surtr", since he was a fire giant while Jotunn were just giants or ice-giants, depending on the myth) on 4 Hunters as they try to burn down a Primeval. But Gambit gives 3% of the Activities for each of the ritual weapon quests regardless of win or loss while taking 10 minutes and let you grind kills.

And also I need Malfeasance.

I've had Malfeasance for ages. But yeah, the meatball is a pain.

I win at least 50% of the time in PvP. Trials isn't PvP...

1626722412513.png

Dec 17, 2020
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I've had Malfeasance for ages. But yeah, the meatball is a pain.

I win at least 50% of the time in PvP. Trials isn't PvP...

View attachment 18
I may win 1/3 or 1/4 Crucible games. I am not the best PvP player...we are talking a maybe 0.8 KD ratio on a good day. I just have bad luck with the CBMM. With SBMM I hover just over 1.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Whenever I do play Gambit I usually get the Meatball in at least one of the matches I play in

Dec 17, 2020
Whenever I do play Gambit I usually get the Meatball in at least one of the matches I play in
Oh I've seen it killed...by the other team...a few times. I've gotten it as a boss maybe once but by then the enemy primeval was basically dead. It really comes down to: For whatever reason, when I solo queue I either have the bad luck of going up against a ready-made team, or I end up feeling like I have to carry, and I can not really carry anyone. I'm just not that good at the game. But I can cause some real mayhem when I invade because nothing is as fun as going full Behemoth during the primeval and getting 3-4 kills and then just tooling around for the last 8 seconds heaving Jotunn shots at them as they come charging back at me.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Yeah, these are all most of the reasons I don't like to play Gambit. If I'm on a 4 stack and we can cut up while we're playing, I'm fine. Otherwise, it's usually someone trying to complete a bounty, triumph or something, then they leave or they just don't try.

I'm fine with people not trying when it comes to the crucible and 6v6. But the 3v3, and they leave mid-match. erg!!!

Gambit games are horrible now. I've played games where my blueberries lose more motes than they bank. The other team beats the primeval before we even have ours up.

So, I just write off the triumphs for Gambit. It's not worth me playing a game mode I just don't care about. I'd rather be frustrated in the crucible.