New Hobby

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
IMG_1453.jpg

My new hobby just arrived... A fishing kayak. A Vibe Sea Ghost 130. Mostly for exercise as I don't fish, but I may start...

Last edited:

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I don't dare get a new hobby I barely have time for the ones I already have !
Good luck with your new hobbies ! michael that kayak looks bad ass !!

Moodesburn1977

Oct 12, 2023
That sounds like a fantastic new hobby! Getting a fishing kayak, even for exercise, opens up plenty of opportunities for adventure on the water. And who knows, you might discover a passion for fishing along the way! It's always great to have hobbies that combine both enjoyment and exercise.

SpectralPaladin, smoking meats sounds like a delicious and satisfying hobby! The Weber Smokey Mountain is known for producing some mouthwatering results. I hope you're enjoying experimenting with different cuts of meat and flavors. If you ever feel like sharing some pictures of your smoker or the final product, I'm sure many would be interested to see your culinary creations.

And vipertec, I understand how hobbies can sometimes compete for our time. It's all about finding the right balance and making time for the things you enjoy. Wishing you the best of luck in pursuing your current hobbies!