Its Dying out again

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Well I see not much is happening here again ,and that's kinda sad , seeing as there is a lot goin on in the game , it is what it is , everyone's using social media and Discord

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Well I see not much is happening here again ,and that's kinda sad , seeing as there is a lot goin on in the game , it is what it is , everyone's using social media and Discord
Agree, but it's only bee you, me and Spectral who's been saying anything. I haven't played much this season so I don't have much to say.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Agree, but it's only bee you, me and Spectral who's been saying anything. I haven't played much this season so I don't have much to say.
Yeah , I know I'm not playing all that much either , I don't like all the taken crap or the shattered realm , the shattered realm would be too bad if they'd tell me which way I have to go instead of making me jump thru portals till I get it right , I finally gave up , I can't stand that kinda crap !

Dec 17, 2020
I have been busy dealing with all the stuff involved in changing jobs and setting up a home office to share and all that jazz. Add other family stuff and I just haven’t had a minute in the past 2 weeks to do much more than log on and check Xur. It would be nice if someone wasn’t always using our office to tutor, but honestly. I’m going to be so happy in 6 months when my in laws are gone that I’ll spend all of my time dancing. Well, when not changing diapers.