I need help

F.beaz

Jul 16, 2021
Hi,
i am a new player to destiny 2, just started this season and have got to grips with the game so far.
However, i’m finding it hard to get my power level up and can’t find any good ways to do so.
If anyone can suggest anything that would be much appreciated.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi,
i am a new player to destiny 2, just started this season and have got to grips with the game so far.
However, i’m finding it hard to get my power level up and can’t find any good ways to do so.
If anyone can suggest anything that would be much appreciated.
Do strikes (especially Nightfall) Crucible and Gambit , Gunsmith bounties will drop decent loot after you do 8 of them , and if you can join a Clan

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
What he said. Do everything that gives you a Pinnacle reward, buy bounties, complete bounties, they give you tons of XP. Just play the game and you'll level up.

slimyrhino69

Jul 20, 2021
Once you hit the soft cap (no longer leveling up from blues as much) you have to basically just grind out all the activities that they said. Progress will be slow but if you're playing with friends it's not too bad!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Once you hit the soft cap (no longer leveling up from blues as much) you have to basically just grind out all the activities that they said. Progress will be slow but if you're playing with friends it's not too bad!

Also, playing a lot of crucible, especially the Iron Banner will give you tons of XP and higher level gear. I took my neglected Titan from 1100 to 1300 in a weekend just playing a ton on IB.

Reactions: slimyrhino69