Hung Jury-SR4 (Adept)

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I ran 14 Grand Master NFs this weekend. I received 9 Adept Hung Jury's. We failed a couple, so total I ran 11 GMNF to completion.

OMG. the Adept Hung Jury is amazing. There are two rolls I have that are brutal. One has Firefly and one has explosive rounds. I've been using explosive rounds. I also received 3 adept mods. Adept Range, Adept Handling and Adept Counterbalance.

1625580598499.png

I put the Adept range (+10 range) on and I am able to hit full damage across maps and the stability of these are rock solid.

I have been rocking an Explosive Rounds Night Watch the past many months with over 2k kills on it. I think I might just switch over. I was flinching snipers off their shots. At least the mediocre snipers.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I can't even get a normal one to drop (maybe because I run the adept level) , one day I'll get one and if not so be it . There have been many times I've run the higher level with matchmaking and it's a total DISASTER ! that's why I run the adept level . I'm not even high enough to run Grandmaster .