Farewell

mangluis

Aug 1, 2022
Well word is the plug is getting pulled on these forums , I'm sorry to see them go. I made some "friends" on here so I still have that . You served us well !
Swung by just to look for an old post. Found this. Place is making me really nostalgic :p

Pour one out of PD Forums 🍻 I see you guys hung on for the long ride @michael6745 😎

Reactions: michael6745

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
This place kind of was Discord before Discord really took off :D Shoutbox, never forget :D

LOL

This is where I met all my Destiny friends. I still play with several of them. I miss the stories. But with everything, change happens. Even Destiny is wearing thin on me.

mangluis

Aug 1, 2022
LOL

This is where I met all my Destiny friends. I still play with several of them. I miss the stories. But with everything, change happens. Even Destiny is wearing thin on me.

Same. I still talk to the_co_founder and marck. Marck even visited me a couple of years ago and stayed on my couch. Though he played on Xbox so I have never played with him xD

I fell off Destiny quite soon after D2. The magic just wasn't there anymore unfortunately. But I still remember the golden days of D1 fondly :)

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I miss the old days , Like Michael said change happens , even with the game itself , it's making some changes I'm not sure about , that being said , I'll hang around at least until the end of this story to see how it plays out !

BK54

Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes life gets in the way of fun. But hey, atleast we still got Destiny :D

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Well.. It appears this will be my last message on this board. PD will be shutting down soon.

Thank you PF Forum and community You've made my Destiny playing a fun time!!!!