Exotics

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
anyone else perpetually getting "Canary" errors in the tower? I literally tried to log on 11 times this weekend just to buy Xur's Lucky Raspberry only to perpetually get booted from the game for "internet connection lost" just in the Tower?
No I didn't play much this past weekend but had no problems when I did !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I played all weekend and last night and had no errors. Some very laggy folks, but no canaries.

Dec 17, 2020
Well, I got time for 1 strike on Wednesday night....and Not-But-Really-Is Omnigul gave me both the Ace of Spades AND the Sunshot catalyst. Sure, it's the game pitying me and giving me some really awesome strike loot, but I will take it!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Well, I got time for 1 strike on Wednesday night....and Not-But-Really-Is Omnigul gave me both the Ace of Spades AND the Sunshot catalyst. Sure, it's the game pitying me and giving me some really awesome strike loot, but I will take it!

I got the Heir Apparent catalyst last night. Which means I need to do more GG stuff. ugh...

I'm conflicted. I was planning on spending the rest of the season on Guilding my Unbroken title. I completed that two nights ago. Now do I complete the guilding of my Dredgen Title? I'm almost there. But I don't want to play Gambit.

1619175754612.png

Dec 17, 2020
I've been doing some Gambit to work on Chaperone and Salvo, once I finally figure out how to get to Elsie in Lost Sector E15 I'll get back to it and Presage that is.

But I finally started grinding the Ace of Spades Catalyst and have to say: Finally, an exotic Hand Cannon I actually like.
Just remember to bank those motes ! :LOL:

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I've been doing some Gambit to work on Chaperone and Salvo, once I finally figure out how to get to Elsie in Lost Sector E15 I'll get back to it and Presage that is.

But I finally started grinding the Ace of Spades Catalyst and have to say: Finally, an exotic Hand Cannon I actually like.
When your going to do the Presage mission let me know , I'll do it with you , I really need to do it ! Right now I'm working on the Heir Apparent Catalyst quest , I'm on the last step of the quest , (get machine gun kills on the daily focus and collect competitive spirit) .

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
When your going to do the Presage mission let me know , I'll do it with you , I really need to do it ! Right now I'm working on the Heir Apparent Catalyst quest , I'm on the last step of the quest , (get machine gun kills on the daily focus and collect competitive spirit) .
I ran around with Xenophage in strikes to complete the last part of the catalyst quest.

Dec 17, 2020
I’ll be hoping to get on tonight around 8 pm EDT.

Dec 17, 2020
During the week I work afternoons , don't get home til 12 pm est
What is your weekend schedule? I can maybe squeeze some playtime in on Sunday night. Tonight and Saturday I have in-laws staying with me since the little girl is turning 3 this weekend, but I can try to get on for at least Presage on Sunday night.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
What is your weekend schedule? I can maybe squeeze some playtime in on Sunday night. Tonight and Saturday I have in-laws staying with me since the little girl is turning 3 this weekend, but I can try to get on for at least Presage on Sunday night.
Happy Birthday to your daughter !!
I can do Sunday night around 9 pm EST , would that be ok for you ?
Send me a message an XBox if you can and let me know , I won't be on the PC too much.
I can also do Saturday night but that would be around 10pm

Dec 17, 2020
Send me a message an XBox if you can and let me know , I won't be on the PC too much.
Send me a message on Xbox if you get this. I can’t find you in the friend list bud.^^

Dec 17, 2020
Actually I probably can’t get on tonight due to the little one being a little under the weather. But I should be able to get on Tuesday around 8

Dec 17, 2020
Ill be at work
Hey. I'm sorry about Sunday. She had a good birthday but I think the overexcitement combined with allergies gave her a 2 day nasty sinus infection (truly my child there, sadly). I'll be on tonight and trying to get it done, and also work on Salvations Grip or something. If you can get on, I'll see you then.