Beyond Light Build Thread

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
Feel free to post different build here!

I'm a huge Warmind Cell fan and Ehroar ha fantastic videos! So I will post a couple.

Ehroar PvE Builds

Hawkmoon Build

Loaded Question Build

FallOutPlays has a great DPS loadout video for Taniks

Feel free to post more! :)

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
Some of Ehroar's videos include Hunter Builds. Most of the builds are class neutral really. Just add your preferred exotic.

I have been using a Gladd Warmind Build consisting of:
  1. Rage of the Warmind - solar armor - Adds additional Solar damage to the explosions of Warmind Cells you destroy.
  2. Wrath of the Warmind - solar armor - Solar splash damage final blows have a chance to create Warmind Cells.
  3. Global Reach - Neutral - Warmind cells you make have a larger explosion and effect enemies from farther away.
  4. Fireteam Medic - solar armor - Destroying a cell creates a healing burst.
  5. Warmind's Protection - Void armor - Reduced damage from enemies near cells.
Using a Seventh Seraph AR with Matyr's Retribution solar GL and Xeno, this mod combo will create a ton of warmind cells, while keeping you alive and reducing incoming damage!

Also, using Surge Eater and Thermal Overload artifacts mods with Solar/Stasis to stun lock Overload Champions on the Class armor.

I use this build with a Dragon's Shadow chest piece on my Hunter.

Reactions: michael6745

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
So far I've been using Malfesance , Gnawing Hunger and Sub Zero and have had good luck with it (I use the same set up on all three characters) Then I went and got Xenophage , some how I have to work that into the mix because it hits like a freight train !

Reactions: Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
So far I've been using Malfesance , Gnawing Hunger and Sub Zero and have had good luck with it (I use the same set up on all three characters) Then I went and got Xenophage , some how I have to work that into the mix because it hits like a freight train !
Xeno works well with Warmind Builds with Solar damage - Wrath and Rage of the Warmind makes Xeno a Cell generating monster!

Reactions: vipertec

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Xeno works well with Warmind Builds with Solar damage - Wrath and Rage of the Warmind makes Xeno a Cell generating monster!
I like what Ehroar has to say the only problem is he say it way way way too fast for my old ass , I have to back his vids up to a couple times to catch what he has to say !