New Emblem Hunt

Dec 17, 2020
Heya. I was getting ready to find a jpeg for my picture...and realized that the Trials fixing has ruined the reputation of my beloved Hakke emblem (RIP Lyudmila-D, you wonderful weapon of war!) Any suggestions for this Titan? Aside from Crayons....we eat those between times we have to save the Hunters and Warlocks in our Fireteams with a Barricade, we don't make them into our symbol. XD

Dec 17, 2020
Do like I did and take a screenshot of your Titan and use it.
Hmm...that would work. Honestly I'd love a picture of my Titan from D1 in the RoI armor weilding Young Wolf's Howl. Seriously, I can't be the only person that misses D1 at the end with those absolutely amazing Iron Lord artifacts and those beautiful armor sets. It's making me itch to play D1 again, shoot. XD

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I still have D1 on my PS4. I play it every so often. Then I miss the hunter dodge reload and quit. LOL...

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I still have D1 on my PS4. I play it every so often. Then I miss the hunter dodge reload and quit. LOL...
I pop the D1 disc in every now and again so I can use my beloved Icebreaker for a little while , I so used to D2 now that I don't miss D1 as much as I used to !

Dec 17, 2020
I still have mine installed. Shoot...I uninstalled everything from my Xbox1 except D1, D2 and Fallen Order. I never really play Hunter on D1 so I don't miss that....I DO miss Sunsinger...because good god how powerful was Heart of Praxic Fire?!? And I miss Defender letting me have my bubble and my Melee overshield (Titan got over nerfed at the start of D2...god forbid the melee class have a strong melee-centric focus >.>) I still have never finished the Outbreak Prime quest...All I need is a Hunter and Warlock to do that last puzzle with me and then I unlock it....but if I couldn't get 2 people to spend 15 minutes at Felwinter Peak during the D2 beta, no one will do so now. XD I still miss my D1 Rise of Iron armor set and Young Wolf's Howl....but at least I have Crownsplitter back!

Dec 17, 2020
I pop the D1 disc in every now and again so I can use my beloved Icebreaker for a little while , I so used to D2 now that I don't miss D1 as much as I used to !
I'm the same way, but I do it to tool around with Pocket Infinity or Invective. Dear lord do I miss Invective...and SGA...especially with VoG back I miss Pahanin's sentient firearm.

Dec 17, 2020
So, for right now...I went with my all-time favorite weapon Invective as my icon. Because I want my Invective and regenning ammo back Bungie!