Raid Exotics

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Really your only 1320 and you've done raids and comp and trials, Wow , I do play alot !! My base is 1311 and with the artifact I get to 1328. I may need an intervention !! Season 15 is fast approaching I'm looking forward to crossplay coming and Trials Matchmaking (of some sort) and so on .

I forgot about the artifact. LOL. d'oh!!!

I'm 1320 base +23 artifact = 1343

Reactions: vipertec

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I forgot about the artifact. LOL. d'oh!!!

I'm 1320 base +23 artifact = 1343
Now it makes more sense !! :) I knew there was no way I was a higher level then you , I don't get to raid and I've stayed out of comp since they sunset all weapons I killed myself to get . I did do some Trials (jumped the map) to get an Igneous Hammer !

Dec 17, 2020
Honestly I got some crazy luck last night. I went into Gambit to play and work on my fragment quests [new rule...strikes you dolt (to myself XD)] and I got thrown into a match in progress. we were down about 40 motes....and then me and this Shadebinder warlock went on a tear together....and our team won like 5 in a row. XD Us two splitting invades with him essentially using Aztecross's Grandmaster build and he would invade and wipe the other team then me and him would team up to clear out spawns. When my super was up I would invade, and when we had someone invade we would break off and hunt them down like we were Scaramanga from Man With The Golden Gun.

It was awesome...and gave me the Gambit SMG with Wellspring and Feeding Frenzy...just a perfect primary weapon to keep my Grenade / Melee / Rampart up all the time.

Reactions: michael6745
Dec 17, 2020
You have to go into the Crucible knowing your gonna die , sometime your gonna die alot sometime not alot , but your still gonna die , sometime you'll get stomped sometime you won't , even though it can be a bummer get beat on all the time just know that your not the only one there are tons (myself included) that get stomped on every time they play, I do it for the loot and also I find I do much better in the morning in the Crucible then at night , could be me but it is what it is ! Just play have fun and do it for the puppies , no , I mean the loot !!
I die alot now though. Back with SBMM I would have good days and bad days...since Season of Arrivals it's been nothing but bad. That's part of it. I don't feel at all like I can help a team...I'm just Dead Meat from Hot Shots....XD

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
It was awesome...and gave me the Gambit SMG with Wellspring and Feeding Frenzy...just a perfect primary weapon to keep my Grenade / Melee / Rampart up all the time.
I played Gambit last night for the 1st time in a while , I got the fusion rifle I was using for fusion rifle kills to get the Null Composure gambit weapon ornament, what a slap in the face !

Dec 17, 2020
I played Gambit last night for the 1st time in a while , I got the fusion rifle I was using for fusion rifle kills to get the Null Composure gambit weapon ornament, what a slap in the face !
I have the FR too, I got it for my first Gambit rank up this season. It absolutely slays...but Jotunn is just soo good for the Null Composure quest it's even taken away my love of Duality for the moment.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I have the FR too, I got it for my first Gambit rank up this season. It absolutely slays...but Jotunn is just soo good for the Null Composure quest it's even taken away my love of Duality for the moment.
I got that done now I have all 3 ornaments for the Null Composure .

Dec 17, 2020
And here I thought you liked shooting at bullet sponges ! :LOL:
Either Gambit has not been something people wanted, or I've gotten way better at it, but last night the only game out of 5 that I lost was one where it put me in when my team was at 30 motes and the enemy had just summoned the Primeval. I still need 9 Stasis melee kills, which I chalk up to the fact that it feels like every Scorn waits until my fist is about to land to scuttle / dark ether teleport away. Seriously, I feel like second stage Cell trying to land a punch on Vegeta. I throw my chunky Ice fist and it dodges effortlessly. XD I'll just pull out my Monte Carlo - Syntheceps build and focus on that. On the bright side: Duality makes doing the Chaperone quest in Gambit laughably easy. Once I got my Null Composure points, I swapped over and it's absolutely crazy how good of a weapon Duality is in either mode.