Question Abou Account Transfer

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, these are all most of the reasons I don't like to play Gambit. If I'm on a 4 stack and we can cut up while we're playing, I'm fine. Otherwise, it's usually someone trying to complete a bounty, triumph or something, then they leave or they just don't try.

I'm fine with people not trying when it comes to the crucible and 6v6. But the 3v3, and they leave mid-match. erg!!!

Gambit games are horrible now. I've played games where my blueberries lose more motes than they bank. The other team beats the primeval before we even have ours up.

So, I just write off the triumphs for Gambit. It's not worth me playing a game mode I just don't care about. I'd rather be frustrated in the crucible.
I get that. I think Gambit is my kind of PvP. I used to love the FFXI PvP activity because it also included environmental threats (it also still had the best horde modes ever in the Assault and Besieged Events...they made it feel like you could help the hero characters effectively), which meant that each nation's team had to also have players focused on dealing with the AI threats while others focused on players and scoring points.

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, these are all most of the reasons I don't like to play Gambit. If I'm on a 4 stack and we can cut up while we're playing, I'm fine. Otherwise, it's usually someone trying to complete a bounty, triumph or something, then they leave or they just don't try.

I'm fine with people not trying when it comes to the crucible and 6v6. But the 3v3, and they leave mid-match. erg!!!

Gambit games are horrible now. I've played games where my blueberries lose more motes than they bank. The other team beats the primeval before we even have ours up.

So, I just write off the triumphs for Gambit. It's not worth me playing a game mode I just don't care about. I'd rather be frustrated in the crucible.
I did one Gambit last night..and one player on the other team was so toxic and my team was so bad (2/3 of the others were AFK the entire time) that I stopped playing at the end. The player on the other team was a Hunter who was invading with Bastion, would easily kill everyone, and then would T-Bag (also was clearly a young man because I don't know many women who play female avatars and T-Bag). Then, whenever we would invade, the same hunter would hunt us down and emote again or Super us to death and do the laugh emote....

Sorry...I was done. Things I don't do to other players and can't stand (brings back all the bad Halo 2 and CoD:MW---memories of how toxic those people were in the mid-late 2000s). No joke, sometimes I honestly wonder exactly how some of these people were raised. Then I remember how latchkey my cousin was raised and I go: Annnd this is a good lasting example why some people shouldn't have had kids. XD

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I did one Gambit last night..and one player on the other team was so toxic and my team was so bad (2/3 of the others were AFK the entire time) that I stopped playing at the end. The player on the other team was a Hunter who was invading with Bastion, would easily kill everyone, and then would T-Bag (also was clearly a young man because I don't know many women who play female avatars and T-Bag). Then, whenever we would invade, the same hunter would hunt us down and emote again or Super us to death and do the laugh emote....

Sorry...I was done. Things I don't do to other players and can't stand (brings back all the bad Halo 2 and CoD:MW---memories of how toxic those people were in the mid-late 2000s). No joke, sometimes I honestly wonder exactly how some of these people were raised. Then I remember how latchkey my cousin was raised and I go: Annnd this is a good lasting example why some people shouldn't have had kids. XD
That's why I don't play Gambit. Unless you're on a 4 stack, it's just not fun.

I only bag when bagged first. In the Crucible, if the other players are playing cheesy weapons and then bag because they think they're great and we come back. I bag at the end.

I had this one guy who in comp kill me with Black Talon. He bagged me. He was a horrible player. We came back and won that game which was match point. At the end I was taking the point, popped my super, took out everyone and the guy who bagged me was killed last. I bagged until I couldn't bag anymore.

Beyond that, I don't, because half the time I can't back it up. LOL... I generally just sit down after a match is over.

Dec 17, 2020
That's why I don't play Gambit. Unless you're on a 4 stack, it's just not fun.

I only bag when bagged first. In the Crucible, if the other players are playing cheesy weapons and then bag because they think they're great and we come back. I bag at the end.

I had this one guy who in comp kill me with Black Talon. He bagged me. He was a horrible player. We came back and won that game which was match point. At the end I was taking the point, popped my super, took out everyone and the guy who bagged me was killed last. I bagged until I couldn't bag anymore.

Beyond that, I don't, because half the time I can't back it up. LOL... I generally just sit down after a match is over.
This Hunter was in full ToO gear with Bastion, a god rolled Seventh Seraph SMG, and I'm pretty sure a Timelost Corrective Measure. It's like: I get it...you have no life outside the game. How about you not be a total tool while flaunting your "superiority". XD

I do like my "Mic Drop" emote though....Cayde gave it to me for doing a planet clear back in Year 1 during the Red War (pretty sure it was doing public events on Titan now that I remember). But I never do it during combat or even when I wipe a team invading. Keep it classy, don't showboat, just head back over to my side and keep on trucking. Showboating is for people who have something to prove...to themselves. XD

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
This Hunter was in full ToO gear with Bastion, a god rolled Seventh Seraph SMG, and I'm pretty sure a Timelost Corrective Measure. It's like: I get it...you have no life outside the game. How about you not be a total tool while flaunting your "superiority". XD

I do like my "Mic Drop" emote though....Cayde gave it to me for doing a planet clear back in Year 1 during the Red War (pretty sure it was doing public events on Titan now that I remember). But I never do it during combat or even when I wipe a team invading. Keep it classy, don't showboat, just head back over to my side and keep on trucking. Showboating is for people who have something to prove...to themselves. XD

I do have to admit to some accidental bagging. Stupid hunter dodge not refreshed... That happens on occasion for me and for my opponents. I can usually spot that type of accidental bag. Usually if they reload right after. LOL...

I agree, it's those that feel they need to show their superiority that they're so much better than you. I also love when they send you hate male because they need to. I reply. DILLIGAF...