Xur has Transversive Steps!!!

Dec 17, 2020
Xur has a good stat roll on the Mekineer’s Tricksleeves….. But a fantastic roll on the Transversive Steps. So, if you are like me and needed a pair since Xur had not had them in nearly 2 years, head to Nessus and get them today!!!!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I picked up a set of the Transversive and sent them over to my warlock. I'll probably never use them.

Dec 17, 2020
I picked up a set of the Transversive and sent them over to my warlock. I'll probably never use them.
Aside from all the lost sector armor (and if they would let me use Titan armor to infuse like in D1, that wouldn't be too much of an issue for a Warlock) that was the last thing my Warlock needed, I think, aside from a non-collections roll of Ophidian Aspects. My Hunter still needs Lucky Pants and Assassin's Cowl now, and if Xur would just bring Pheonix Cradles my Titan would be at Lost Sector or bust now too.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I want the Warlock arms , the ones you can only get from the lost sector bull shit but I'm not doing it , they should be random drop !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Speaking of not dropping.

I've done 12 Deep Stone Crypt raids and still do not have Eyes of Tomorrow. I mean, it's Eyes of Yesterday by now, but come on, let it drop... I ran it with one of my clan mates and he got about 5 EoT. I blamed him for stealing my drop each time.

Dec 17, 2020
Speaking of not dropping.

I've done 12 Deep Stone Crypt raids and still do not have Eyes of Tomorrow. I mean, it's Eyes of Yesterday by now, but come on, let it drop... I ran it with one of my clan mates and he got about 5 EoT. I blamed him for stealing my drop each time.
I don't have time to raid, so I don't have any raid weapons. It's just not in the cards. Sure, I'd love Anarchy, Tarrabah, Acrius, etc., but with everything going on in my life there are some weeks I can't even log on. Last week I logged on for 5 minutes to buy Transversive Steps, but nothing else. Shoot, I spent all of Father's Day taking people places and cutting the grass, I didn't even get to see the end of it when Rahm won.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Anarchy is the only one out of that list that you should be sad you don't have. It took me about 8 runs of that raid to get.

Dec 17, 2020
Anarchy is the only one out of that list that you should be sad you don't have. It took me about 8 runs of that raid to get.
It's like the Lost Sector armor...I give up. Until they stop making everything require the Light Cap so everyone can get stuff it's just not worth my frustration to deal with Overload Champions 40 levels higher than me that apparently only Anarchy spam with Overload grenades can keep stunned.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I don't have time to raid, so I don't have any raid weapons. It's just not in the cards. Sure, I'd love Anarchy, Tarrabah, Acrius, etc., but with everything going on in my life there are some weeks I can't even log on. Last week I logged on for 5 minutes to buy Transversive Steps, but nothing else. Shoot, I spent all of Father's Day taking people places and cutting the grass, I didn't even get to see the end of it when Rahm won.
I don't have any raid weapons either , haven't done a raid since D1 , I would like Anarchy , but it's not in the cards oh well .

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
You can buy Anarchy, Tarrabah and Legend of Acrius from the Legends of Lost Light Kiosk

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
This is why I don't have Anarchy , it would have been the first purchase , I still might buy Luna Howl or Not Forgotten ! :rolleyes:

I'm being told that Luna's is about as good as NF now with the range changes that Bungie made. I have close to 10K kills on my Luna's and only 1500 on my NF. But I haven't had NF for as long and then they sunset it. I use it on occasion still.

Dec 17, 2020
I'm being told that Luna's is about as good as NF now with the range changes that Bungie made. I have close to 10K kills on my Luna's and only 1500 on my NF. But I haven't had NF for as long and then they sunset it. I use it on occasion still.
Man, also, Xur has a 68 Stat roll Nezarec's Sin today...with like +23 Recovery and +16 Intellent and +14 Strength / Discipline or some such nonsense....I'm grabbing that too. Now Xur...bring a near god roll version of something for the titan already! XD

Dec 17, 2020
I never had Luna or NF, but I remember the old Devil's Due or w/e the Crucible HC was and wished I had those. Granted, I'm just not a HC user anymore....they aren't as fun to me as they once were....maybe if they'd let me have a non-sunset Rose...I miss The Rose.