Iron Banner Week of 5/18/21

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Well. Too many 6 stacks trying to pub stomp. Otherwise I'm having fun.

My very first Iron Banner of this season was hilarious. It was all singles, my team rolled over the other team. In the post game stats, I look and every one on my team are Unbroken. Zero unbrokens on the other team. Talk about fair match making.

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I tried using that stupid sidearm in my 1st IB match I got zero kills , switched to Monarch and the new Auto rifle and did much better !

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I gave up on the IB quest I got the Hand cannon already (tokens) , don't really want the shotgun (I have Felwinter's) , I got the sniper rifle (tokens) and I CANNOT use a sniper rifle in the Crucible don't know why I get zero kills with them I do better with a bow ( I don't know if it's because I'm an archer IRL) . and eventually I get the machine gun and armor from tokens if not , oh well no big deal !!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I gave up on the IB quest I got the Hand cannon already (tokens) , don't really want the shotgun (I have Felwinter's) , I got the sniper rifle (tokens) and I CANNOT use a sniper rifle in the Crucible don't know why I get zero kills with them I do better with a bow ( I don't know if it's because I'm an archer IRL) . and eventually I get the machine gun and armor from tokens if not , oh well no big deal !!

I completed the IB quest. I got a head piece that was 3 light levels lower than my level. I was like, seriously? I just went through all this and you give me garbage.

Reactions: vipertec