Destiny 2021 Update (From Bungie)

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I'm excited I'll get to keep some weapons I thought for sure were goners !!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Well. I hope they do something to fix Destiny.

Trial is broken because teams are win trading and going flawless without any kills.
Battlegrounds is broken because people have found an infinite super glitch.
What else is broken that just takes the fun out of a game?

Sigh...

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
There's 12 man raids too , I wish I could get into that , then I could just shoot and not have to put a ball in a socket or what ever other kind of stupid mechanics there are !

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
There's 12 man raids too , I wish I could get into that , then I could just shoot and not have to put a ball in a socket or what ever other kind of stupid mechanics there are !
uhhhhh......

The Trials thing was more of a card glitch than just trading wins!

HAKKE IS LIFE! HAKKE IS LOVE!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
uhhhhh......

The Trials thing was more of a card glitch than just trading wins!

HAKKE IS LIFE! HAKKE IS LOVE!

What do you mean by "card glitch". From what Aztecross posted, it's more of an emblem thing to signal that your team is available to trade. I didn't watch the whole thing. So I don't know all the mechanics behind the win trade.

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
What do you mean by "card glitch". From what Aztecross posted, it's more of an emblem thing to signal that your team is available to trade. I didn't watch the whole thing. So I don't know all the mechanics behind the win trade.
The emblem indicates that you are doing this. If you find another team doing it as well, you message, paper, rock scissors... "losing" team stays in the match with their burner cards while two teammates on the "winning" team swap from their Burner card toons to their legit toons. Once they are in, losing team back outs and done.

Glitch is that matchmaking is not locking out the rejoining teammates with their perfect cards. The system is designed to allow people to reconnect i.e. legit disconnect from the game due to an internet spike. But it should let you come in with a new character...

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
The emblem indicates that you are doing this. If you find another team doing it as well, you message, paper, rock scissors... "losing" team stays in the match with their burner cards while two teammates on the "winning" team swap from their Burner card toons to their legit toons. Once they are in, losing team back outs and done.

Glitch is that matchmaking is not locking out the rejoining teammates with their perfect cards. The system is designed to allow people to reconnect i.e. legit disconnect from the game due to an internet spike. But it should let you come in with a new character...
Wait................................What ?????????????????

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
i hate you and Tassi.... Is that what AC explained? Card glitch?

Wow... I'm up there with Tassi in Ubo's eyes. I'm so honored.

AC explained how the win trader thing worked. I never made it through the video so not sure if he mentioned card glitch.

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
OMG!

]