SUNSETTING IS GONE!

Dec 17, 2020
While I am sad that they are still supposedly sunsetting all my wonderful Saint-14 Weapons (Seriously Bungie...let this Paladin keep his gleaming, shining weapons), apparently henceforth they will no longer sunset anything. Honestly, they should just stop the sunsetting process period and turn all those old Pre-Shadowkeep Pinnacle weapons into exotics (after all, you can't use Mountaintop with Recluse AND Wendigo if all three are exotic Bungie...and then I'd be hard pressed to decide what to do while procuring old exotics I never had time to quest up or pursue Pinnacles), but I get to keep my Felwinter's Lie and my wonderfully rolled Seraph weapons. Who else is excited Luke Smith's M:tG-inspired fever dream rotted on the vine?

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I'd like to see Randy's Throwing Knife and Recluse return , but they probably won't , it would be nice though , at least I get to keep my Gnawing Hunger !!

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I'm pretty happy with the weapons I have now. I only wish Not Forgotten wasn't sunsetted. But oh well. Move on and get new guns. I just need to clean my vault out from all the guns that no longer matter (i.e. sunsetted).

Dec 17, 2020
I never got any of those Y1 & 2 Pinnacle weapons, and I never got any ritual weapons besides Buzzard...and it's still the only Sidearm I really enjoy (so it being sunsetted now annoys the ever-loving crap out of me), but seriously...easiest way to solve the Pinnacle issue Bungie IS to make them exotics. If you have to choose between Recluse, or Not Forgotten or Mountaintop, or Revoker / Wendigo...it FIXES EVERYTHING wrong with them.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I never got any of those Y1 & 2 Pinnacle weapons, and I never got any ritual weapons besides Buzzard...and it's still the only Sidearm I really enjoy (so it being sunsetted now annoys the ever-loving crap out of me), but seriously...easiest way to solve the Pinnacle issue Bungie IS to make them exotics. If you have to choose between Recluse, or Not Forgotten or Mountaintop, or Revoker / Wendigo...it FIXES EVERYTHING wrong with them.

There was a Titan in Iron Banner last night that was 30 light levels below me that was shredding me with the Buzzard. There was something hinkey going on.

Dec 17, 2020
There was a Titan in Iron Banner last night that was 30 light levels below me that was shredding me with the Buzzard. There was something hinkey going on.
No, Buzzard is a really unique bird. If you didn't get it, it's hard to explain. It's a single shot sidearm with Osmosis, which makes it feel like it's ho-hum except for match-game or anything like that. But it hits really hard, and is acurate from a pretty long range. If someone has gotten good with hitting critical shots with it, they can drop you fast in PvP. 30LLs could easily mean he's just getting back into the game (Im only at 1160ish LL right now because I may get to play 1 time a month right now...I hate in-laws sometimes), but Buzzard is an odd thing that honestly did not get the love or attention it deserved because Python was so good.

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
I'm pretty happy with the weapons I have now. I only wish Not Forgotten wasn't sunsetted. But oh well. Move on and get new guns. I just need to clean my vault out from all the guns that no longer matter (i.e. sunsetted).
I XURed my Not Forgotten! HA! :p

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Cheating perhaps !! Who knows it's hard to tell anymore !

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Cheating perhaps !! Who knows it's hard to tell anymore !

I've seen too many lag switching guardians lately. I mean. I throw a grenade, the titan is in the middle of my duskfield taking damage, then he's just gone and now he's behind me shooting me. This happens way to much now and it's NOT a latency issue.

Reactions: vipertec
Dec 17, 2020
For me on my network, that could be a latency issue. Especially with all the party crashers on my Wifi now. Nothing like being told your game is slowing down someone else's Candy Crush....in your own house.

Reactions: vipertec

Lil'Ubo

Dec 18, 2020
Yinz would go crazy in PC land... i can't tell the difference between god tier snipers and aimbots with infinite heavy ammo...

sliding 180 shotty hunters? Yes sir! "How the f**k?!?!"

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Yinz would go crazy in PC land... i can't tell the difference between god tier snipers and aimbots with infinite heavy ammo...

sliding 180 shotty hunters? Yes sir! "How the f**k?!?!"

You can keep that garbage over on PC.