Farewell

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Well word is the plug is getting pulled on these forums , I'm sorry to see them go. I made some "friends" on here so I still have that . You served us well !

Reactions: michael6745

mangluis

Aug 1, 2022
Well word is the plug is getting pulled on these forums , I'm sorry to see them go. I made some "friends" on here so I still have that . You served us well !
Swung by just to look for an old post. Found this. Place is making me really nostalgic :p

Pour one out of PD Forums 🍻 I see you guys hung on for the long ride @michael6745 😎

Reactions: michael6745

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
This place kind of was Discord before Discord really took off :D Shoutbox, never forget :D

LOL

This is where I met all my Destiny friends. I still play with several of them. I miss the stories. But with everything, change happens. Even Destiny is wearing thin on me.

mangluis

Aug 1, 2022
LOL

This is where I met all my Destiny friends. I still play with several of them. I miss the stories. But with everything, change happens. Even Destiny is wearing thin on me.

Same. I still talk to the_co_founder and marck. Marck even visited me a couple of years ago and stayed on my couch. Though he played on Xbox so I have never played with him xD

I fell off Destiny quite soon after D2. The magic just wasn't there anymore unfortunately. But I still remember the golden days of D1 fondly :)

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
I miss the old days , Like Michael said change happens , even with the game itself , it's making some changes I'm not sure about , that being said , I'll hang around at least until the end of this story to see how it plays out !