Blast from the past!

BK54

Dec 27, 2020
Man has it been a LONG time since i was here! How's everyone been? I been clan hoping for a bit, but recently, i found a clan i like.

But im always up to play with the old crew and new ones too.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
Hey BK54. How’s it going? I know Viper has been looking for folks to play with on Xbox

BK54

Dec 27, 2020
Im on Xbox, specificly, the Series X. But what are you on now? Still Xbox or did you switch to another?

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Welcome back !! It's good to see some of the old crew get back on here !! It's been just Michael and myself for a long time !

BK54

Dec 27, 2020
I’ve only been PS.
I thought you were on Xbox? Did you recently switch or atleast since the last time i was here?
Welcome back !! It's good to see some of the old crew get back on here !! It's been just Michael and myself for a long time !
Its good to be back, we need to do some stuff together again. Though, i may complain about PvP, im actually pretty good imo lol.

michael6745

Staff member
Dec 18, 2020
I thought you were on Xbox? Did you recently switch or atleast since the last time i was here?

Its good to be back, we need to do some stuff together again. Though, i may complain about PvP, im actually pretty good imo lol.

Nope, I've only owned a PS.

Complain about PvP? There is nothing to complain about. It's perfect. :rolleyes:

vipertec

Staff member
Dec 19, 2020
Let me know , I play all the time , I'm not to crazy about PVP but I'll play , I have my good days and my really bad days !! Hit me up !