Sierra y7

Recruit

• 16 posts

erma gured, beta serflaflured!

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
Yeah, idk. I'm not preordering until I get a release date. I need something tangible before I start throwing money at them.

Muffin Slapper Jr

Muffin Slapper Jr

Forum Lieutenant

• 269 posts

Well I already threw my money at them :) I'll be happily playing the beta.

Colmarr

Colmarr

Forum Lieutenant

• 251 posts

Noles must be breathing a massive sigh of relief. Everyone will be pre-ordering and he won't have to give a copy away free ;)

Pre-ordered mine this morning.

Yeah, idk. I'm not preordering until I get a release date. I need something tangible before I start throwing money at them.

Depends how much the pre-order costs. EB Games in Australia will let you pre-order for as little as $10 downpayment.

Pay $10 for access to the beta - you bet your arse I will :)

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts

Noles must be breathing a massive sigh of relief. Everyone will be pre-ordering and he won't have to give a copy away free ;)   Pre-ordered mine this morning.       Depends how much the pre-order costs. EB Games in Australia will let you pre-order for as little as $10 downpayment.   Pay $10 for access to the beta - you bet your arse I will :)

Idk if you can just do $10 online though

Muffin Slapper Jr

Muffin Slapper Jr

Forum Lieutenant

• 269 posts

You cant...I thought it would be around $30 bucks to preorder and then full price when launched. But nah, I paid the full 60, and if I want I can just cancel it(hopefully I wont want to though).

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
If you do it through gamestop (didn't know it was an option), you don't get charged until the item ships or you pick it up in store. So, it's free, sort of.

The Original Prototype

The Original Prototype

Apprentice

• 35 posts

DOH! cant preorder atm cos got bro xmas present. Head banging wall emoticon plz?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Destiny, Bungie, 7thColumn