Photo

Destiny News: PS4 exclusive Content & Destiny PS4 Bundle.

Destiny Bungie 7thColumn

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OnyxWarlock

OnyxWarlock

Time Travel Wardon

• 109 posts

So basically the timed exclusives for Destiny on the Ps4 are just timed dlc,(so dlc 30 days before xbox one,etc) And the have hinted at the possibility of a Destiny themed PS4 to be released along with Destiny. :)

Jikar

Jikar

Risen from the Grave

• 333 posts

That's pretty nice, I may get the themed console if the price isn't TOO high

Colmarr

Colmarr

Forum Lieutenant

• 251 posts

As a likely Xbox buyer, I am SO glad that the PS4 exclusives are only timed. Although if Destiny's MMOness extends to having world firsts on aid bosses etc, then all the best raiders are going to be PS4 players - you can't be world first if you only get access to the boss after 30 days.

Jikar

Jikar

Risen from the Grave

• 333 posts

Although if Destiny's MMOness extends to having world firsts on aid bosses etc, then all the best raiders are going to be PS4 players - you can't be world first if you only get access to the boss after 30 days.

Remember though, that PS4 and Xbox players will not be playing with each other, so it doesn't really matter who is better across consoles in the long run. :)

Colmarr

Colmarr

Forum Lieutenant

• 251 posts

I think you'd be surprised how many hardcore raiders would buy a different console just for the possibility of being 'world first'.

Back in the WoW days, there were people playing 60+ hours a week to get world firsts. Those are the sort of people who notice and care about the difference between 'world first' and 'xbox world first'.

Captain Walker

Captain Walker

Recruit

• 13 posts
Those are the sort of people that also don't have friends or sex. Their try hard ways will go unnoticed by hipsters like us.

Colmarr

Colmarr

Forum Lieutenant

• 251 posts

lol. When we see them ride by with their Red Death and Super Mega Raid Armour, we shall think "Ha, virgin!" rather than "ZOMG!", right?

Captain Walker

Captain Walker

Recruit

• 13 posts
I might like an armor and ask where they got it but I doubt I will be so close to my tv analysing (that's for you) which weapons they have strapped to their back and what boots they are wearing. If I did do those and recognized them, it would be because I already found them and I wouldn't care anymore.

Jikar

Jikar

Risen from the Grave

• 333 posts

I usually like what I use and prefer to only replace it with something I found myself, though I may ask around about different things as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Destiny, Bungie, 7thColumn