Photo

Starting an International Destiny Clan!?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Weston THUG

Weston THUG

New Blood

• 7 posts

[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]Ok, I'm new to these forums but not a stranger to the world of Bungie. I've been a long time Halo player! So basically I'm from Ireland and want to start an international Pre-Destiny Clan. I need some other leaders with the capability of being ACTIVE! [/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]Members from all over the world are needed! This clan is for the hardcore, mature and fun seeking person. I will probably host the website on enjin and am still thinking of names. If you are interested mail me at my gt:[color=#ffffff;]Weston THUG[/color][/font][font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"] [/font]Posted Image[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"], or comment and I'll reply here. Ideas of names would be cool to hear too! [/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]Possible Names:[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]Aegis Guardians[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]Vanguardians[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]Demonic Ducks[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(49,48,48);"]The Jive Turkeys[/font]

Zicorth

Zicorth

Apprentice

• 50 posts

For the next month or so I can be active, however I am not sure in the long run. That is why I joined the "Guardian Angels" clan that is already on these forums, a number of months ago. **Is it possible, however, that I can be in both clans for now, as I have yet to even choose one in particular? You did say it was a "Pre-Destiny Clan"...

As for the names, how about:

- Onslaught

- The Travelers

- Vigiles Urbani (means "watchmen of the City" in Latin)

...We can discuss this more later, perhaps via Xbox LIVE chat? :)

Also, welcome to destinynews.net! :) Do you still play Halo: Reach? If so, want to meet up some time? I will send you a request.

TyphoidZero

TyphoidZero

I'd like to join. I will probably be on destiny almost everyday. And for names I guess:

Demonic Angels

Western Guardians

Destinova

Shock

Shock

Forum Lieutenant

• 153 posts

Ok, I'm new to these forums but not a stranger to the world of Bungie. I've been a long time Halo player! So basically I'm from Ireland and want to start an international Pre-Destiny Clan. I need some other leaders with the capability of being ACTIVE! 

Members from all over the world are needed! This clan is for the hardcore, mature and fun seeking person. I will probably host the website on enjin and am still thinking of names. If you are interested mail me at my gt:[color=#ffffff;]Weston THUG[/color] Posted Image, or comment and I'll reply here. Ideas of names would be cool to hear too! 

Possible Names:

Aegis Guardians
Vanguardians
Demonic Ducks
The Jive Turkeys

Very cool idea, you will probably be able to get a few players from here to join, and btw Welcome to DN! :Welcome:

I'd like to join. I will probably be on destiny almost everyday. And for names I guess:

Demonic Angels

Western Guardians

Destinova

Welcome to DN! :Welcome:

Weston THUG

Weston THUG

New Blood

• 7 posts

Nice one! All of you welcome to add me on on XBL! I'm gonna just pick a name, set up the clan and drop a link here to it and then we can start getting shit done! Zicorth I accepted your request and I do play reach quite a bit!  Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Right we are the Vanguardians!

http://vanguardians.enjin.com/?welcome

Weston THUG

Weston THUG

New Blood

• 7 posts

If you're still interested we have 60+ members now! check out http://vanguardians.enjin.com/home