Photo

Destiny News: Week in Review (May 26 - June 1)

destiny youtube media

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Datto

Datto

New Blood

• 8 posts

Hello everyone!  New to the forum, but not to Destiny.

Sorry that my first post is a video, I know how annoying that can seem, but I've put together what little info has been learned this week about Destiny into a concise video.  I also have a very comprehensive information video on all aspects of Destiny on the same channel, feel free to check it out if you need to brush up on your facts or if you are new to Destiny.

Thanks everyone, please let me know what you think of the video and thank you for watching.

• One likes this

Patricko

Patricko

Apprentice

• 50 posts

I know it's not related to the video, but could You tell me, what kind of font are You using for your videos? I mean that font that looks exactly like the one in the Destiny logo. It looks simple, even close to Arial, but it's not Arial.

Could You tell me what font it is and share it?

Datto

Datto

New Blood

• 8 posts

I know it's not related to the video, but could You tell me, what kind of font are You using for your videos? I mean that font that looks exactly like the one in the Destiny logo. It looks simple, even close to Arial, but it's not Arial.

Could You tell me what font it is and share it?

Sure!  I ran the text through this website: http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/.  It spit out that the font was Century Gothic, along with some other slight variations in the Century Gothic line of fonts.  I'm not sure if it is EXACTLY the same font, but it might as will be with how close it is.  AND, the best part is that I believe Century Gothic is a font most people already have on their computers, so there's no need to go download it.

• Patricko likes this

Patricko

Patricko

Apprentice

• 50 posts

Yop, exactly Century Gothic :)

Thank You very much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: destiny, youtube, media