Thor Titan(Intro)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

Hey guys I guess its customary to have an introduction topic when joining a forum so here it goes: This is the first time iv joined a forum sight or anything like that. I obviously care about the development of Destiny and would love to interact with people online learning and sharing info about it. I want everyone to know that i NEVER mean to insult or hurt anyone's feelings in anyway when Im posting/talking(whatever). If I ever do PLEASE message me and let me know so i can apologize. If i have wronged you Ill be man enough to admit it.(but dont be a crying baby). I honestly dont know what else Im suppose to put...uhhh Any questions? lol
  • Noles likes this

Patricko

Patricko

Hello there fellow :) We already "know" from Destiny thread, but this time I can officially say "Hi" :) Maybe You can write, where are You from and on what console are planing to play Destiny :D

Mykle

Mykle

Hullo

Jikar

Jikar

Ohai, welcome to the forums!

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

Hello there fellow :) We already "know" from Destiny thread, but this time I can officially say "Hi" :)

Maybe You can write, where are You from and on what console are planing to play Destiny :D

Good idea! lol

I Live in Burbank,Ca and HOPE to be playing on the next gen xbox..as long as they dont screw the fans over with it. otherwise i might have to move to the PS4.

and hello to everyone aswell:)

ill add some games that i like(too be honest havent had time to play games cuz of work and study)
mass effect series,elder scrolls,madden, and halo are a few.

i hope there is some stuff at Comic-con this year about Destiny..ill spend a whole day doing just that before checking out everything else too

Zicorth

Zicorth

Welcome to Halo 4 Nation, Thor Titan! =) I hope to play some Halo 4 with you soon, and some Destiny with you when it launches! I already sent you a friend request, I believe.

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

ok cool!! Ill accept it now. and I dont have too much time to play games right now cuz of work and study but for sure send me a invite over live and Ill accept it as soon as I get time to turn it on. Thanks for the welcome everyone:)
  • Noles likes this

The Grunt Queen

The Grunt Queen

Heyy, welco to H4N!

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

thanks!! so far Im diggin this site. chill people:)

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts
We hope to make your first forum experience an incredible one! :Welcome:

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

cant wait for tomorrow for the xbox...hope they clear stuff up

The Grunt Queen

The Grunt Queen

We're all pretty chill mo foz. We're like a big hugz frenzy, except Mykle, family! wink, wink, nudge, nudge, kiss, kiss, sex, sex...I really don't know where this is going... ;3 (>^.^)>

Mykle

Mykle

.I really don't know where this is going... ;3 (>^.^)>

You said we were all family then wink nudge kiss sexed us anyway...

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

We're all pretty chill mo foz. We're like a big hugz frenzy, except Mykle, family! wink, wink, nudge, nudge, kiss, kiss, sex, sex...I really don't know where this is going... ;3 (>^.^)>

O.o I see things get fun real quick here;D haha and to be fair we cant leave anyone out of this..its not proper! >.< lol

Mykle

Mykle

O.o I see things get fun real quick here;D haha and to be fair we cant leave anyone out of this..its not proper! >.< lol

I'm not being excluded. It's an inside joke (I don't like strangers touching me).

If you're okay with it, you can receive all of the wink nudge hug sex for me.

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

ah I see!! lol now it is no longer an inside joke..o well and ya Id rather no strangers touch me either...most of the time>.> yyaayyyy cyber love!

The Grunt Queen

The Grunt Queen

ah I see!! lol now it is no longer an inside joke..o well and ya Id rather no strangers touch me either...most of the time>.>

yyaayyyy cyber love!

Weeehooo!! H4N orgy!!! ;D

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

did anyone watch the xbox one reveal? i was watching it online but then it cut out..

Mykle

Mykle

did anyone watch the xbox one reveal? i was watching it online but then it cut out..

Yeah, I made a new topic. I will add a video link when I find a good one

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Thor you have wronged me. I would like you to apologize for confusing the words "sight" and "site" in your OP (original post). I also ask that you NEVER do that again or I will be forced to troll you indefinitely...like this guy

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

Thor you have wronged me. I would like you to apologize for confusing the words "sight" and "site" in your OP (original post). I also ask that you NEVER do that again or I will be forced to troll you indefinitely...like this guy

omg I did!!!! wow good catch lol I sincerely apologize for all transgressions!! I normally don't pull a stupid like that I promise.

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

omg I did!!!! wow good catch lol I sincerely apologize for all transgressions!! I normally don't pull a stupid like that I promise.

You sound tense. I would like to refer you to the video in the following post. Perhaps it will help you calm down
http://halo4nation.c...ide/#entry26536

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

You sound tense. I would like to refer you to the video in the following post. Perhaps it will help you calm down
http://halo4nation.c...ide/#entry26536

O wow.....thats um...thats some interesting stuff right there lol