Taco Destiny

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

Well I've been progressively drawing more and more drawings of randomized people with cool-ass armor. I come up with an idea and it grows into what you see below. I originally didn't know what they could fit with the most, but I've been seeing all this Destiny stuff, and it makes me think how much they fit in with Destiny.

I also haven't seen many videos related to armor in Destiny, so don't nerd out on me and say- "Hey that shoulder piece isn't accurate since the wind sheer doesn't wrap to this piece and therefore makes it harder for the guy to eat a burrito on a Tuesday following a massive MTN Dew cataclysm extravaganza..." or something along those lines.

This is just Concept armor :)

Posted Image
  • Noles, and like this

Mykle

Mykle

They look heavily influenced by halo 4.

Patricko

Patricko

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too. It's a really good work, but armors in Destiny looks more smooth, if you ask me. But there will be probably tons of new parts so who know :)

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

Thanks. Like I said I havent seen many videos so I have to make crap up as I go. :) I need to watch more videos.

Thakaz

Thakaz

What flavor is the ice cream cone? Looks like a double scoop or a scoop within a scoop.