Photo

Will you be playing Destiny?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Destiny (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you buy/play it?

1. YES! (10 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Maybe (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4251 posts
I'm curious to see how many of you are interested in Bungie's new title.
  • Titan317 and like this

Zicorth

Zicorth

Considering almost half of the recent posts in the last few weeks have been about or related to Destiny, I think you have an answer. =) However, you would have to cut off my arms up to the nubs to prevent me from playing it. Seriously, though. That, or say Microsoft is going to scrap the new Xbox and instead work on a Windows Vista 2.0. Anyways, getting tired. Good night! =)

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

I'm interested too. And I expect that everyone who is will also be joining Guardian Angels ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

My blood literally turns blue when someone mentions Destiny. :D

Mykle

Mykle

Considering almost half of the recent posts in the last few weeks have been about or related to Destiny, I think you have an answer. =)

However, you would have to cut off my arms up to the nubs to prevent me from playing it. Seriously, though. That, or say Microsoft is going to scrap the new Xbox and instead work on a Windows Vista 2.0.

Anyways, getting tired. Good night! =)

It will also be on the 360 and the ps3/4.
Rule 76: no excuses, play like a champion.

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

I agree with rule 76. And Zicorth we are talking specifically to you when we mention rule 76 mr. "Oh Hey Amcs. Just to let you know I probably won't be playing as well as I normally do because I only got about 5 hours of sleep and when I am sleep deprived my gameplay is significantly worse so I hope you don't mind if 'm not getting as many kills as usual." For those of you who don't know yet, This is typically how a conversation between Zicorth and I starts and is his go-to excuse when he is making his desperate attempts to save his pride . It usually proceeds with me telling him to stop making lame-ass excuses and that hes just not as good as he thinks he is.

Cui

Cui

Without a doubt.

Zicorth

Zicorth

I agree with rule 76. And Zicorth we are talking specifically to you when we mention rule 76 mr. "Oh Hey Amcs. Just to let you know I probably won't be playing as well as I normally do because I only got about 5 hours of sleep and when I am sleep deprived my gameplay is significantly worse so I hope you don't mind if 'm not getting as many kills as usual." For those of you who don't know yet, This is typically how a conversation between Zicorth and I starts and is his go-to excuse when he is making his desperate attempts to save his pride . It usually proceeds with me telling him to stop making lame-ass excuses and that hes just not as good as he thinks he is.

Well, I will make an effort to not say that as much, since it bothers you. Also, I would agree with most of what you said, and I am sorry if I annoyed you. =/ I hope we can be buddies again. =)

Patricko

Patricko

I'm curious to see how many of you are interested in Bungie's new title.

I'm planning to spend part of my life with this game!
I just hope, there will be BIG BIG DLC's, instead of Destiny 2, 3, etc. :)

Edited by Patricko, 18 May 2013 - 04:11 PM.

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

I'm planning to spend part of my life with this game!
I just hope, there will be BIG BIG DLC's, instead of Destiny 2, 3, etc. :)

Well Bungie did announce that destiny will have dlc's called Comet coming out in the years in between Destiny 1 2 3 etc So if they're big enough to keep us occupied in between each game, then they should be huge. :)

Mykle

Mykle

Well Bungie did announce that destiny will have dlc's called Comet coming out in the years in between Destiny 1 2 3 etc So if they're big enough to keep us occupied in between each game, then they should be huge. :)

not just between. The last one will get dlc too

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Well, I will make an effort to not say that as much, since it bothers you. Also, I would agree with most of what you said, and I am sorry if I annoyed you. =/ I hope we can be buddies again. =)

Dont even worry about it I could care less whether or not you say it or the frequency of which you do such. I just like to give you a hard time. I am sorry to say however that it is impossible for us to be friends again. Elizabeth, our paths have been intertwined, but never joined.

Patricko

Patricko

To be specific, what I had in mind is that, I hope they won't make something like CoD or Battlefield from this. We can see how many DLCs BF3 had and people have great time with it. When they released info about BF4, most of players said that it looks the same and it will be only new maps/weapons. If Destiny will be big game with fantastic replay ability, by repeating missions with friends for money/xp (and much much of other stuff), than DLCs will do right. They can keep occupied by making Destiny 2, but I don't want them to rush things and just release it each year. Destiny is something that needs to be perfect :) But...as always....they will do what they think is the best for them and all we can do is only agree to it.

Zicorth

Zicorth

Elizabeth, our paths have been intertwined, but never joined.

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

Edited by Zicorth, 19 May 2013 - 12:53 PM.

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

HAHAHA

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

everyone is going to say yes..otherwise they wouldnt be surfing the forums related to destiny lol but i hope there is a HUGE following that way the game has support and will gain attention.