Destiny News! Guilds! Leveling System! Story Chapters!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

(to sick to type)

• Noles, and like this

Dez X

Dez X

Epic - This More Console dude is a legend : enjoy all of his videos. Thanks for sharing here!

Patricko

Patricko

What about leveling a guild? It's also a very important thing. Something like in World of Warcraft. By the effort of all members, guild will level up and for example will give to all members +5% more xp/cash/etc. Or more skins for weapon/character customizations, and all that stuff. There are many possibilities. I hope they won't resign from guild leveling, and guild alone will be very important to each community, not just name above the head :)
  • Noles likes this

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4251 posts

What about leveling a guild? It's also a very important thing.
Something like in World of Warcraft. By the effort of all members, guild will level up and for example will give to all members +5% more xp/cash/etc.
Or more skins for weapon/character customizations, and all that stuff. There are many possibilities.
I hope they won't resign from guild leveling, and guild alone will be very important to each community, not just name above the head :)

Yeah I really like how WoW does it, something similar would be great.

Patricko

Patricko

Yeah. And also some "special challenges", like killing some ultra-hard boss in raid mode in 20 people from one guild :D Then You can see his head on the wall in some guild house or something like that. Speaking about that...I hope there will be some room/house for guild. I was missing this in WoW pretty much. It's all my imagination...but it would be great if this giant spacecraft would be our guild house :) You know, all people can get meet there, socialize and speak about what they had for dinner :) I think we will get more infos on E3, which is not so long from now.

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

ya an base of operations would be great! spacecrafts/buildings/large vehicles or whatever. but to customize and personalize that would be awesome. it would enhance the experience in my opinion. honestly i doubt they will include that but i hope there can at least be a DLC like skyrim had with heathfire or whatever it was called. i dont know why but i love the idea of having a customized base of operations.

Spartan 1996

Spartan 1996

As long as my hunter can break into a guild compound and get out with a nice pocket of cash I'm good with buildings.

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

As long as my hunter can break into a guild compound and get out with a nice pocket of cash I'm good with buildings.

how cool would that be?! but i doubt they will do that. i wish guilds could fight each other and loot from guild storage and stuff..but they wont have that in this game...cool idea though...

or hiding on someones spacecraft so you can follow them and spy/steal/assassinate them...how awesome would that be? brings a hole new meaning to guild wars lol its not just "look for the guys with the red names above their heads" its "o man we are going to war? sh$#"

Edited by Thor Titan, 19 May 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Patricko

Patricko

Well...guild fight are possible...there is a Faction Wars mode. I hope it's not only for different factions but also for different guilds. I would love to invited another guild to have a fight in 5 vs 5 battle, or something like that :) Looting dead player? Well...in new MMO games it's a big no. Nobody want to lost their hardly obtained stuff these days. It would make people leave the game, and today it's less money which is a big no no :)

Mykle

Mykle

To make it worthwhile to stalk and loot another player, the reward would have to be huge. People aren't going to want to sacrifice their own gear so your faction or something would have to pony up the money. Not a bad idea but it would make me rage quit if randos were killing me sporadically.

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

not gear! lol i just mean like you can take 10% of their carried gold or whatever the currency is. or you get achievements for stuff like that. it would be AWFUL if your gun and armor just got jacked..the game would be impossible after that..imagine being lvl 5 and all your gear gone...no way to level up and too low a lvl to have the skills to just go out and rough it for a bit. but it would be cool if during wars there was a kill count and a rewards system during the wars. also it couldn't just be randoms, it would have to be someone your faction/guild is at war with ya know? otherwise they wouldn't be able to harm you. There are many ways they could do something like that im sure and keep players from rage quitting.

Edited by Thor Titan, 19 May 2013 - 05:26 PM.

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

You guys are Confusing Destiny with a mmo. :D I does have several mmo elements but the population of players in Destiny is really small compared to a mmo.

Patricko

Patricko

Well...adding some guilds to the "Enemies" category would be really nice :) Or going by this, some guild to the "Alliances", and when You meet the same enemy...there goes a battle in the middle of nowhere. God dammit...I've got so many desires for this game and I know most of them won't come out to the sunlight :( But either way...this is number #1 game for my. I weren't waiting for any game like that for a really long time.

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

thats true actually..we got carried away hahaha its really a social first person shooter in an open world lol still the pvp will be awesome, my best friend and I have been dreaming of a game like this since we were playing halo:CE and Morrowind..lol forever dreaming with "wouldnt it be cool if they just" and BAM! they create this game..with limitless potential. It would be cool if the ever changing world hey talk about has interesting things in store for the factions..like they evolve as events in the games do ya know? for example: new monarchy doesnt like exos, the dead orbit are excessively exo. through some crazy events either player made (lots of Exos killing members of new monarchy in pvp or some crazy AI political bs) New Monarchy opens war with the other factions..creating a war zone in the cities districts. would be too crazy probably to be honest..just a random thought though