My Angel

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Mykle

Mykle

Work in progress, (usually these things stay in this stage infinitely) but I'd like to pen in some solid and fine lines then color it [attachment=235:image.jpg]

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

your angel is very jagged.

Mykle

Mykle

She's a cqc kind of gal. The sharp armor discourages grappling and is also useful for puncturing arteries.

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

ooh gettin up close and personal. A perfect complement to my "kill from a long ass ways away" Hunter.

Mykle

Mykle

Oh yeah! You can watch my back as I sneak through, shanking everyone.

dapo3t

dapo3t

I'll be the distraction, running with a shotgun screaming ftw

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Sounds like a watertight plan

Mykle

Mykle

well, apparently you won't be joining a clan, so we'll prolly have to end up murdering you. Mostly because we can. Thanks for your critical response in regards to my artwork though, very helpful... Colored it with some pencils, will post as soon as I'm not too lazy to hook up my scanner.

Mykle

Mykle

[attachment=239:photo.JPG] just took a pic with my ipad. the gun is nearly impossible to see but +2 points to anyone who knows what it's called.

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

[attachment=239:photo.JPG]

just took a pic with my ipad. the gun is nearly impossible to see but +2 points to anyone who knows what it's called.

Its definitely called "Steve the Gun"

Ill take those 2 points thank you very much.

But in all seriousness it looks pretty good.

Mykle

Mykle

Its definitely called "Steve the Gun"

Ill take those 2 points thank you very much.

But in all seriousness it looks pretty good.

That was such a horrible guess, I have to take away points.

Thank you. I'm not an artist but I'd like to think I'm not a horrible kindergartner drawing crap doodles.

Thakaz

Thakaz

[attachment=239:photo.JPG]

just took a pic with my ipad. the gun is nearly impossible to see but +2 points to anyone who knows what it's called.

It's definitely made by tampax, i just can't tell if it's 9mm or .45

Nevermind, she's holding it. I was just looking at the string dangling from out of the holster.

Mykle

Mykle

I'm going to take away 3 points because it wasn't as funny as you thought it was. You guys are no fun.

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Ok I've waited long enough to post this. Everyone must just be stupid or something Mykle, the gun is Thorn. I will take my 2 points and it looks to me that we got us a bunch or Leeroy Jenkins on this forum. I hope that everyone knows who Leeroy Jenkins. Every real gamer should, but for those of you who don't...

Mykle

Mykle

you get your points. and yes, this entire website is full of smart asses. which is better than it was when i first got here ( people who liked halo 4)