Loot Loot and Co-op

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dapo3t

dapo3t

So I here all this Loot,Loot, Share, Co-op, always online and im fearing this is turning to a bungie version of borderlands? Can anyone possibly seperate the two for me? The way I see it in borderlands two the only oranges I've gotten legitamately is the Impaler and the Flame of the Firehawk. Everything else has been duped or given to me. I fear destiny will be the same way... Like I can load a level one into playthrough three if I wanted you know? i'll get that level one to level six in two kills{metaphorical} So you see my dilemma all responses valid THANK JOO

Mykle

Mykle

Well, almost everything everyone has said so far is speculation. What bungie has officially stated is that playing with friends will make every aspect of the game more fun. Unique weapons in game can be found hidden in heavily guarded places The mechanics are still unclear. I'd imagine that being a first person shooter, they won't have leveled weapons as in, each level is significantly stronger. I think they would try and make the game skill based so that no matter how long you've played the game, you can compete in multiplayer matchmaking and compete. This same theory applies for coop play with someone who has finished the story teaming up with a friend who finally saved up the money to purchase the game. If anything you've heard is influencing your decision to get Destiny, I'd recommend that you wait for more news. We are still at least 7 months away from a release and real information will come at e3 and closer to release.

dapo3t

dapo3t

I see what your saying but i mean you can't really play borderlands without atleast one other person but your kinda right

Mykle

Mykle

Well, I learned from playing Defiance that even when you are alone, you're not alone. When none of my friends are online and I play by myself, random people doing the same mission will just show up. Sometimes we group up and do more missions or even gat a friend invite. I bet I will play this for at least 6 months straight and others will too. So you can always join us.

dapo3t

dapo3t

Just go knocked down to silver and I'm on a huge minecraft push right now but definately when destiny comes out I'ma definately need backup i go in guns hot bro

Mykle

Mykle

Just go knocked down to silver and I'm on a huge minecraft push right now but definately when destiny comes out I'ma definately need backup i go in guns hot bro

Well, The Guardian Angels will be there.

dapo3t

dapo3t

Hel yea bro angles 4 life check my your story post for some epic RP