No Halo Easter eggs in Destiny.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

Bungie is better then Microsoft..

HescalledtheSTIG334

HescalledtheSTIG334

hmm if i had the power to put in easter eggs id probably put in like the wrecked hull of the pillar of autumn or a frigate off in the distance or like in a space graveyard have like a peice of the hull of poa similar to halo: the mona lisa

Cui

Cui

In my opinion if I were to add easter eggs it would be when the game is nearing completion and if they were releasing on time / early. I wouldn't even be talking about it in this stage of development.

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

In my opinion if I were to add easter eggs it would be when the game is nearing completion and if they were releasing on time / early. I wouldn't even be talking about it in this stage of development.

Well then again if they did they would need to pay and have permission from microsoft to even use the easter egg, or else microsoft could sue them for using halo without permission. :(

Spartan 1996

Spartan 1996

Microsoft is an ass so they most likely would make bungie pay up for any rights to easter eggs

Mykle

Mykle

I was thinking they could have a Fallen say, "wort wort wort." Then clear his throat and speak normally.