What about class selection topic?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Class selection (2 member(s) have cast votes)

What class are u going to be?

1. Hunter (7 votes [53.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. Voted Titan (3 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Warlock (3 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

I'm wondering which one will be serving as "tank" role :)
I think it will be Titan, but who knows. Maybe all classes can be tanks, healers, and etc. Maybe it will all depend from our skills that we will use during leveling.
Or maybe there won't be classic role models, like tank, healer, dps, and etc.

Well...to much of those maybes. E3 - we are waiting!

I believe Titan=Tank Warlock=Healer and Hunter=DPS because its pretty obvious that Warlocks have Light Armor, Hunters have Medium Armor, and Titans have Heavy armor. :)

Mykle

Mykle

I'm hoping there is not too much emphasis on the holy trinity too. Swtor (and maybe some other games) have had the wizards be able to pull off tanking and heavy armored types that do dps so there is room either way. They bit** and wine if you say their game is an mmo so...

Patricko

Patricko

Yeah, it would be best if each class could do each role. It will only depend on us :) Warlock and hunter doesn't look like a whimps, so there is a hope for that. There would be also a great idea to give us something like "dual talent" in WoW. You know, your priority is tank, but in the meantime You can change to dps or healer, just by clicking one button, without reseting skill and etc. But again...only imagination. I know most of this things won't be in game. I just want to have really hard bosses that requires good strategy from the whole team, not just standing and firing him in the face :)

Thor Titan

Thor Titan

i hope there is diversity, but im for sure gunna be a titan, most likely human too