Hi

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Xibaster

Xibaster

Hi,my name is Xibaster ( i prefer to say my nick ) and im going to play,when launches,Destiny game in playstation 4 which as you know will be released at final of this year. I choose Human race and Warlock class but if the creators of the game (bungie) choose to introduce The Fallen race i would select without doubts,but this is a dream because is an enemy,as u can see it in destinynews.net. And that is all about me,greetings from Spain :D

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts
Welcome to H4N, thanks so much for joining! :)

ocean machine x

ocean machine x

howdy!

Mykle

Mykle

Greetings indeed! Many of us here are going mad in anticipation for Destiny. I need more details from sony and ms before I choose my console though. If I get the ps4, I will definitely make you look noobish with my Awoken hunter :P How do you feel about me calling you Xi (chee) or blaster for short?

ghost59

ghost59

hello human :3 what console will u get destiny for? exo warlock and dead orbit or human warlock and dead orbit. i have not chosen yet

Edited by ghost59, 11 April 2013 - 04:53 PM.

The Grunt Queen

The Grunt Queen

Sup! Welco to H4N!

Dkmode

Dkmode

olo

Xibaster

Xibaster

Hi all and tnx for welcome,my chosen console is ps4 about my race class and faction my choice is Human Warlock and Seven Seraphs :D

Edited by Xibaster, 12 April 2013 - 02:46 AM.

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Hi,my name is Xibaster ( i prefer to say my nick ) and im going to play,when launches,Destiny game in playstation 4 which as you know will be released at final of this year.
I choose Human race and Warlock class but if the creators of the game (bungie) choose to introduce The Fallen race i would select without doubts,but this is a dream because is an enemy,as u can see it in destinynews.net.
And that is all about me,greetings from Spain :D

I was reading this and thinking to myself, "English is definitely not this person's native language" and then I found out that you're from Spain, which is awesome. Welcome good friend

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

Welcome!