Hi guys im arran

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Arran Preer

Arran Preer

hey guys i have been registered for a little while but i want to let you guys know that i am out there and up for playing a little halo! i am layed back and enjoy playing video games especially halo! im into other games like the elder scrolls games, GOW, assassins creed, and so much more. music is a big part of my life. it ranges from epic dub-step to indie music by skrillex, coldplay, modestep, kaiser chiefs, red hot chilli peppers, borgore, and so much more...i dont mind a little classical now and again. MUSIC IS AWESOME LETS PUT IT THAT WAY! i have many hobbies and interests. one of them being gaming and generally just playing lots of HALO. i enjoy free running, hitting the gym, social gatherings, parties and art :) i enjoy watching films and tv. i am a very big movie lover though. my favorite films range from starwars, LOTR, die hard films, i am legend, paranormal activities, halo legends, twilights (dont judge), the hobbit, etc. my favorite tv program well that would have to be the walking dead, i can watch that for hours haha. But yeah thats a little about me. i love too talk and meet new people so send us a message on xbox and we can play a bit of halo and overall have a god time. YEAH BOI !! hope too hear from you guys soon! arran out ( gamer tag- UKK TRANC3)
  • Noles and like this

Recon

Recon

Welcome to H4N! If you ever need help or have any questions feel free to ask

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts
Glad to have you, better late than never :P

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Ok Arran you are Exactly like me. Like it's creepy how similar we are. I like Assassin's Creed, Halo, and Elder Scrolls games, freerunning, working on my upper body and cardio (because that's kinda needed for freerunning), music, and being social. However, the only type of art I take part in are martial arts. I am a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and have been in it for 10 years. Dude we need to talk sometime. Also, I think I have seen you on XBox LIVE before but I can't remember where. Do you know PuLse Y EnErgy

Mykle

Mykle

Welcome! I like the Kaiser chiefs too but I reserve the right to judge you for liking the twilight movies.

brycegrit

brycegrit

Welcome Arran!

HescalledtheSTIG334

HescalledtheSTIG334

welcome to h4n arran!

PuLSE Y ENeRgy

PuLSE Y ENeRgy

well well machinima man ;P welcome

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. LORD OF THE RINGS. KAISER CHEIFS. DIE HARD FILMS. COLDPLAY. THE WALKING DEAD. Hells to the yes. HAI ARRAN. I welcome you to the Halo4Nation with open arms, you have a brilliant taste in music, films and games :D Message me sometime and play some Halo!

Billy_Ray_Price

Billy_Ray_Price

how's it going Arran, this is halo4nation where you will meet nice people :)

Mykle

Mykle

How's it going Arran? This is halo4nation where you will meet people :)

Fixed.

Arran Preer

Arran Preer

thanks guys for all the welcome messages :) its nice to meet you all and i hope too see you all soon in halo :) hit me up if you wanna play a game at some point im up for a laugh and a good time. Again thankyou for welcoming me into this awesome community! YUSSSSS!!!

haha AMCbreakingbad brilliant game and discussion yesterday we should do it again sometime enjoyed playing halo with you :D

Ok Arran you are Exactly like me. Like it's creepy how similar we are. I like Assassin's Creed, Halo, and Elder Scrolls games, freerunning, working on my upper body and cardio (because that's kinda needed for freerunning), music, and being social. However, the only type of art I take part in are martial arts. I am a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and have been in it for 10 years. Dude we need to talk sometime. Also, I think I have seen you on XBox LIVE before but I can't remember where. Do you know PuLse Y EnErgy

haha i know tell me about it. its great to find some one has got similar interests it will defiantly help cause more discussion and great conversations haha!! we are TWINS lol :D hit me up and halo again sometime bro