Hi, my name's Chloe.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Zicorth

Zicorth

Yeah. He is really intolerant of the deviations from the books. Under extreme pressure, he will admit to the awesomeness of the cinematography and acting. Will forever refuse to forgive Peter Jackson though.

That poor man...I understand his reasons, though.

Dkmode

Dkmode

I'm interested in the Assassins Creed Games, Elder Scrolls and of course, Halo! I'll talk to just about anyone about just about anything!

Drop me a message or request via my gamer tag; Frodo Lamb.

I like Lord of the rings, ok?

Elder Scrolls Huh. Are you going to be playing the MMO when it launches?

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Elder Scrolls Huh. Are you going to be playing the MMO when it launches?

I'm not sure! D: from what I've read about it so far, it seems a bit 'world-of-warcrafty'

Mykle

Mykle

It is the standard for mmo's. it looks a little more action RPG than wow though.

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

It is the standard for mmo's. it looks a little more action RPG than wow though.

I suppose. I guess I'll see later on! :)

Billy_Ray_Price

Billy_Ray_Price

hello and welcome Chloe :) about lord of the rings, my dad loves LOTR, i don't think he's saw the hobbit yet, i however don't watch it but if i did, i would've love it like ever one else does, if you do like playing some halo 4 sometime just give me a buzz, GT: SinisterBilko

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

hello and welcome Chloe :) about lord of the rings, my dad loves LOTR, i don't think he's saw the hobbit yet, i however don't watch it but if i did, i would've love it like ever one else does, if you do like playing some halo 4 sometime just give me a buzz, GT: SinisterBilko

Hello! :) Your dad is very wise. I'm sure you would've! I LOVE playing halo 4, of course I'd love to 'give you a buzz' sometime, aha. I'll be sure to add you and play sometime :) I'm mostly into matchmaking.

Garami Gábor

Garami Gábor

Hiya ;)

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Hiya ;)

Hello!

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

I'm not sure! D: from what I've read about it so far, it seems a bit 'world-of-warcrafty'

As far as TES fans, I'm about as hardcore as they come and I can tell you that ESO is first and foremost an Elder Scrolls game. Zenimax has been working closely with Beth to make sure that they have as many Elder Scrolls game mechanics, lore, and scenery exactly how it would appear in Tamriel and then they work on the MMO portion of the game. Its not really as cut-and-dry as that but you get my point. I know I will buy it and ill play the hell out of it too.

IGotDatSnapBck

IGotDatSnapBck

I'm just going to say I saw the Hobbit in IMAX 3D....it was GREAT. Loved it, even though I have come to like the Lord of the Rings movies more now that I am older. Anyhow, welcome to the forum!!!

Dkmode

Dkmode

Ive enjoyed both the LOTR books and the movies. I especially enjoyed the cartoon version of the hobbit as well. Bringing LOTR to the big screen was not only a smart move but challenging as well. If you think about it, Peter jackson had the whole world as his critic and i think he did an awesome job. I'm really going to enjoy the new hobbit series. There was one part, only one part, of the hobbit movie that i didnt like....the goblin king. Not how i imagined him. On a side not, add me to xbl. always looking for more people to play matchmaking with.

Zicorth

Zicorth

Ive enjoyed both the LOTR books and the movies. I especially enjoyed the cartoon version of the hobbit as well. Bringing LOTR to the big screen was not only a smart move but challenging as well. If you think about it, Peter jackson had the whole world as his critic and i think he did an awesome job. I'm really going to enjoy the new hobbit series. There was one part, only one part, of the hobbit movie that i didnt like....the goblin king. Not how i imagined him.

On a side not, add me to xbl. always looking for more people to play matchmaking with.

I think Peter Jackson did a fantastic job, however I find the LOTR better than "The Hobbit:AUJ". Still an awesome movie, though not as good as LOTR.

I love your avatar, by the way. =)

Edited by Zicorth, 05 March 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Dkmode

Dkmode

I found this pic the other day, now i use it every time i can. Even when my boss needs a response to an email or anything. I just send bruce lee. on a side note, thanks for the xbl adds...even though i have yet to play with any of you lol

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

I found this pic the other day, now i use it every time i can. Even when my boss needs a response to an email or anything. I just send bruce lee.

on a side note, thanks for the xbl adds...even though i have yet to play with any of you lol

Welcome to play with me anytime :) I'm online most of the time, aha.

Dkmode

Dkmode

Welcome to play with me anytime :) I'm online most of the time, aha.

I've been secretly playing tomb raider on my PC. teheheheheehee

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

I've been secretly playing tomb raider on my PC. teheheheheehee

:O disgraceful! ... I kid, I kid. Don't blame you :)

Dkmode

Dkmode

:O disgraceful! ... I kid, I kid. Don't blame you :)

Good good! Its an awesome game. You should check it out.

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Good good! Its an awesome game. You should check it out.

I literally just bought Tomb Raider for xbox yesterday, awesome purchase. Lara Croft is such an amazing protagonist.

Dkmode

Dkmode

Lara Croft is such an amazing protagonist.

Indeed! Its been a long time since i've played a game where i genuinely 'feel' for the character. Im not sure how far you are, but it gets intense and you can really see her develop into the Lara Croft we know today.

EvoL

EvoL

Welcome!!

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Welcome!!

Thank you :) Glad I'm settled in now and have made some great new gaming buddies :)

Skitzmantle

Skitzmantle

He's talking to dobby right?

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

He's talking to dobby right?

Yes :)

Skitzmantle

Skitzmantle

I thought so.