Hi, my name's Chloe.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

I am a certified Potterholic and Ringer.

I'm exactly 5.5 feet tall and 110 pounds of dorkiness. I am stain-resistant, but be careful with grape juice when you're around me, that stuff is tough to get out!

I'd describe myself as: laid back, smart, loud and that I often let my instincts run ahead of my head!

My family describes me as: a bit of a loser.

My ex-boyfriend describes me as: someone who needs to get their priorities straight and stop playing video games.

My friends describe me as: All what I think I am, but pretty detached and emotionally high maintenance. My online friends think better of me, I swear!

I'm interested in the Assassins Creed Games, Elder Scrolls and of course, Halo! Someday I want to become a probation officer and eventually 'get my priorities straight' but for now send me a message and play some halo with me!

I'll talk to just about anyone about just about anything! So Drop me a message or request via my gamer tag; Frodo Lamb.

I like Lord of the rings, ok?

Edited by Cowardly Jam, 04 March 2013 - 03:56 PM.

• Noles, and like this

Mykle

Mykle

Hi

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Hi

Hii.

Buckzee

Buckzee

hey!

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Huh...a girl gamer...no I'm just joking. We here at H4N have no problems with females who enjoy video games. Welcome to the best forum in this sector of the galaxy. HA!!! Take that Spartan 1996! Now you have nothing to say to Cowardly Jam.

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

Welcome to HALO 4 NATION!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Thakaz

Thakaz

A halo lobby when they figure out they're playing with a girl -->Posted Image

Jwalks

Jwalks

Hey welcome to H4N! Lol kaz...

Edited by Jwalks, 25 February 2013 - 06:36 PM.

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Huh...a girl gamer...no I'm just joking. We here at H4N have no problems with females who enjoy video games. Welcome to the best forum in this sector of the galaxy. HA!!! Take that Spartan 1996! Now you have nothing to say to Cowardly Jam.

Thanks :) It's good to know, some people do have problems with it. Aha.

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

My family describes me as: a bit of a loser.

I laughed when I read that haha :thanks: for being a part of the Nation

Cui

Cui

im pretty high maintenance myself, welcome aboard :cool:

Mykle

Mykle

Thanks :) It's good to know, some people do have problems with it. Aha.

Meh, gender is basically non existent over the Internet. No dudes, no chicks, just a bunch of weirdos playing video games instead of contributing to society.

Also, you like LotR because it is fucking awesome.

HescalledtheSTIG334

HescalledtheSTIG334

welcome aboard! good to have you here!!!!!!!

Spartan 1996

Spartan 1996

WeLcOmE to the best forum in this sector of the galaxy!!!! :) Its a standard greeting, but it really is a warm welcome.

Zicorth

Zicorth

Welcome, Chloe! =) I, too, am new here as well, therefore we can be new together (sort of cheesy, though what the heck xD). =) Also, LOTR is awesome! *Hobbit Bros Forever* Fun fact: "LOTR: Return of the King" is one of only three movies in cinima history to win all 11 acadamy awards (the others were Titanic, and Ben-Hur). Not including the other awards it won. Or all of the golden Globes or awards from the other two movies. And those are not even the books! xD Just thought I would say that. What did you think of "The Hobbit: AUJ", by the way?
  • Noles and like this

Mykle

Mykle

Welcome, Chloe! =) I, too, am new here as well, therefore we can be new together (sort of cheesy, though what the heck xD). =)

Also, LOTR is awesome! *Hobbit Bros Forever*

Fun fact: "LOTR: Return of the King" is one of only three movies in cinima history to win all 11 acadamy awards (the others were Titanic, and Ben-Hur). Not including the other awards it won. Or all of the golden Globes or awards from the other two movies. And those are not even the books! xD Just thought I would say that.

What did you think of "The Hobbit: AUJ", by the way?

I'm really interested in the made up shit they are going to do with the Gandalf, council and the Necromancer.

Zicorth

Zicorth

Actually, "The Hobbit" as a whole (the entire book) might be able to make perhaps one movie, just from the book. However, they are using bits and pieces from other Tolkien works, therefore it is technically "faithful" to the Tolkien Universe, if not that particular book.

Edited by Zicorth, 26 February 2013 - 10:52 PM.

Jwalks

Jwalks

The Hobbit was a great movie and I can't wait for the second!

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Welcome, Chloe! =) I, too, am new here as well, therefore we can be new together (sort of cheesy, though what the heck xD). =)

Also, LOTR is awesome! *Hobbit Bros Forever*

Fun fact: "LOTR: Return of the King" is one of only three movies in cinima history to win all 11 acadamy awards (the others were Titanic, and Ben-Hur). Not including the other awards it won. Or all of the golden Globes or awards from the other two movies. And those are not even the books! xD Just thought I would say that.

What did you think of "The Hobbit: AUJ", by the way?

Hii! Yes, The Hobbit was incredibly awesome. And I will admit I saw it 5 times in Cinema and cried the first time I saw it. :$ Can't wait for the next part! Really? That's interesting, I like Ben-Hur and Titanic, so it's all good!

PuLSE Y ENeRgy

PuLSE Y ENeRgy

wowzerz lol the welcome train becomes a hobbit discussion ;P . anywayz welcome to H4N!

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

Ya know wat let's just keep the Hobbit/LOTR discussion going. I haven't seen the Hobbit so I will ask if it is better than the best LOTR movie?

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Ya know wat let's just keep the Hobbit/LOTR discussion going. I haven't seen the Hobbit so I will ask if it is better than the best LOTR movie?

It's totally awesome and insanely epic, definitely worth watching. But I wouldn't say it's as good the other LOTR films. :(

Mykle

Mykle

It's totally awesome and insanely epic, definitely worth watching. But I wouldn't say it's as good the other LOTR films. :(

Unless you ask my father who hates the movie trilogy...

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Unless you ask my father who hates the movie trilogy...

:O

Mykle

Mykle

Yeah. He is really intolerant of the deviations from the books. Under extreme pressure, he will admit to the awesomeness of the cinematography and acting. Will forever refuse to forgive Peter Jackson though.