Photo

Beyond Light - November 10, 2020

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5338 posts

Well, the new Beyond Light ViDoc and reveal trailer are out.  What do you think?

I'm excited about new stuff and bringing back the Cosmodrome.  It will be interesting to see how Stasis affects the game, especially in PvP.  

Two weeks left.  I am just putzing around in Destiny now waiting for the new season to start.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4414 posts

I'm working on getting Malfeasence , 1 more Gambit win to get to the last quest step ! 

I'm looking forward to Beyond Light ,I used a vacation day so I don't have to rush thru the story missions . I am quite worried about how Stasis is going to effect the Crucible it could virtually turn it into a nightmare , we shall see , I'm really looking forward to the Cosmodrome coming back especially The Will of Crota strike we will finally get to hear Omnigul gentle and loving scream again (LMAO) !!! Right now it's just a little over a week to go !!  

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5338 posts

Yeah, a lot of folks I'm chatting with are worried how Stasis will break the crucible.  But at least everyone will have it and equal opportunity to break the crucible.  The over/under is 1 month before people Omnigul scream to nerf stasis...

I've just been playing a lot of comp.  I may take a break this week, so I get a fresh start next week.  I am taking 1/2 Tuesday and all day Wednesday off of work.  I have plenty of VC to burn.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4414 posts

Well , I got some thing accomplished over the weekend , I took me 4 Gambit matches to do the final step for Malfeasence , but it took me 8 matches to get the last win I needed to get to the last step , I got the gun and I like it a lot !! I also got the Jade Rabbit catalyst done , now I'm working on finishing up Erianas vow catalyst I'm at 65 % It gives me something to do and I'll play a little Gambit this week being as I'm only 3 triumphs away from Dredgen ! 

I only took next Tuesday off even though I could have taken more days off , I figured with the time off around the holidays that would give me plenty of time to play and with all the medical issues I had this past year I need to keep a few vacation days just in case !

I wonder how much they change the Will of Crota strike , I hope not too much it was one of my favorite D1  strikes to d and being they are taking the only D2 strike I like away ( Savaathun)  I'm quite looking forward to hearing good old Omnigul scream again as long as they didn't add a whole bunch of mechanics too it like they seem to do to everything in the game these days ! I'm also looking forward to the Cosomodrome coming back and hopefully being able to leisurely running around Skywatch again ! Sorry for the long winded post ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5338 posts

Well , I got some thing accomplished over the weekend , I took me 4 Gambit matches to do the final step for Malfeasence , but it took me 8 matches to get the last win I needed to get to the last step , I got the gun and I like it a lot !! I also got the Jade Rabbit catalyst done , now I'm working on finishing up Erianas vow catalyst I'm at 65 % It gives me something to do and I'll play a little Gambit this week being as I'm only 3 triumphs away from Dredgen ! 

I only took next Tuesday off even though I could have taken more days off , I figured with the time off around the holidays that would give me plenty of time to play and with all the medical issues I had this past year I need to keep a few vacation days just in case !

I wonder how much they change the Will of Crota strike , I hope not too much it was one of my favorite D1  strikes to d and being they are taking the only D2 strike I like away ( Savaathun)  I'm quite looking forward to hearing good old Omnigul scream again as long as they didn't add a whole bunch of mechanics too it like they seem to do to everything in the game these days ! I'm also looking forward to the Cosomodrome coming back and hopefully being able to leisurely running around Skywatch again ! Sorry for the long winded post ! 

I hate Gambit.  

I have just been playing PvP and plan to till the Nov 10th.  Unfortunately, the player base is nothing. I spent 10 minutes matchmaking for a Control match last night.  Warped in and immediately won.  I was the only player.  Then I played one match of comp. We won, but barely.    So I just turned Destiny off.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4414 posts

I hate Gambit.  

I have just been playing PvP and plan to till the Nov 10th.  Unfortunately, the player base is nothing. I spent 10 minutes matchmaking for a Control match last night.  Warped in and immediately won.  I was the only player.  Then I played one match of comp. We won, but barely.    So I just turned Destiny off.

I finally got Erianas Vow catalyst and Fighting Lion catalyst done, finally  . Haven't felt much like doing anything so I've been farming for location ,materials , also thinking about getting the Xenophage quest , but we'll see !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5338 posts

I finally got Erianas Vow catalyst and Fighting Lion catalyst done, finally  . Haven't felt much like doing anything so I've been farming for location ,materials , also thinking about getting the Xenophage quest , but we'll see !

Xeno is well worth it...

Check your Discord DMs.  I sent you something.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4414 posts

Xeno is well worth it...

Check your Discord DMs.  I sent you something.

Will do ! I got up to the 1st lost sector done for Xeno

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4414 posts

How you liking Beyond Light so far ?? The only thing I don't like about it is all the new exotics are tied to soloing the lost sectors and you have to be a certain light level to do them , other then that I like it , It looks great and there is plenty to  do ! I'm farming glimmer to buy Izanagi's Burden ! Still not done with the campaign on my 'Lock and Titan , I'll get there eventually ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5338 posts

How you liking Beyond Light so far ?? The only thing I don't like about it is all the new exotics are tied to soloing the lost sectors and you have to be a certain light level to do them , other then that I like it , It looks great and there is plenty to  do ! I'm farming glimmer to buy Izanagi's Burden ! Still not done with the campaign on my 'Lock and Titan , I'll get there eventually ! 

I'm liking it so far.  I love Europa. I love the snow storms. 

I'm 1240+ already, but haven't tried the solo lost sectors yet for the exotics.  

I'm finally getting used to Stasis.  I've been playing a lot of Mayhem to try to understand what it all can do.  

I haven't touched my Titan or Warlock and probably won't until the end when I grab all the seasonal armor.  I still feel when doing more than one character I don't have as much fun as it just feels like work.