Photo

The last one standing ???

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

Well , I guess it's finally happened and I'm the last one here even Michael's not here anymore , well I guess it was bound to happen . I still stop in from time to time and see if anyone shows up. If not shut the lights and lock the door on your way out ! It's been fun !  

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

Well , I guess it's finally happened and I'm the last one here even Michael's not here anymore , well I guess it was bound to happen . I still stop in from time to time and see if anyone shows up. If not shut the lights and lock the door on your way out ! It's been fun !  

I'm here.  I check everyday.  I just don't post.  :-p

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

I'm here.  I check everyday.  I just don't post.  :-p

Just checking !  So how's things ? I've been jumping back and fourth from D2 and Anthem since they made some "upgrades" Anthem is even more fun then it was before , so I've been playing it and a little Forza horizon 4 . Not really much to do in Destiny right now just playing Crucible can't get past 1069 so it getting aggravating ! Beyond Light can't come soon enough and I took the 10th off ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

Just checking !  So how's things ? I've been jumping back and fourth from D2 and Anthem since they made some "upgrades" Anthem is even more fun then it was before , so I've been playing it and a little Forza horizon 4 . Not really much to do in Destiny right now just playing Crucible can't get past 1069 so it getting aggravating ! Beyond Light can't come soon enough and I took the 10th off ! 

I'm 1087 and just got to 400 on the seasonal pass rank.  I've been playing comp and Trials.  Completing catalysts that I have in my inventory.  The two best places (Whisper Thrall room and the Castellum) to do them will be going away.  Other than that, I've started playing No Mans Sky and getting stuff done around the house. 

Other than that, not much going on.  I'm still working from home.  They've set a go back to the office as the week of October 12th, but only at 25% capacity.  Our building hold 5500, so it'll be interesting to see how they adjust schedules.  They haven't set a date for 100% yet.  So I'll be working from home 4 days out of the week, which is what I've been doing for the past 2 months now anyway.  LOL.. 

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

I'm 1087 and just got to 400 on the seasonal pass rank.  I've been playing comp and Trials.  Completing catalysts that I have in my inventory.  The two best places (Whisper Thrall room and the Castellum) to do them will be going away.  Other than that, I've started playing No Mans Sky and getting stuff done around the house. 

Other than that, not much going on.  I'm still working from home.  They've set a go back to the office as the week of October 12th, but only at 25% capacity.  Our building hold 5500, so it'll be interesting to see how they adjust schedules.  They haven't set a date for 100% yet.  So I'll be working from home 4 days out of the week, which is what I've been doing for the past 2 months now anyway.  LOL.. 

I'm considered an essential worker so I've been going to work normally since all this began (there was a while "customers") weren't allowed in the building but that has since changed and getting the to wear "masks" is a whole different ball game ! I have to get a kidney stone blasted out this Thursday so it'll be a 4 day weekend ! 

I'm still trying to get the Jade Rabbit catalyst done (18 more kills) and get into a new clan , The other catalysts I don't have done I'm not too worried about (D.A.R.C.I., Fighting Lion, and a couple others ) the only catalyst I want the I don't have is MiDA , can't get past Fabled 2 , but I keep trying and I'm trying to finish the All Around Crucible Triumph for all 3 characters , I'm real close to getting that done too ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

I'm considered an essential worker so I've been going to work normally since all this began (there was a while "customers") weren't allowed in the building but that has since changed and getting the to wear "masks" is a whole different ball game ! I have to get a kidney stone blasted out this Thursday so it'll be a 4 day weekend ! 

I'm still trying to get the Jade Rabbit catalyst done (18 more kills) and get into a new clan , The other catalysts I don't have done I'm not too worried about (D.A.R.C.I., Fighting Lion, and a couple others ) the only catalyst I want the I don't have is MiDA , can't get past Fabled 2 , but I keep trying and I'm trying to finish the All Around Crucible Triumph for all 3 characters , I'm real close to getting that done too ! 

I think I have 6 catalysts not completed. Most of them are the trace rifles.  There are some catalysts I don't have, Whisper, Outbreak Perfected, etc.  I am just not interested in using them enough to spend that much time to get them. They'll go away with the vaulting and will probably come back at some time.

I have the MIDA catalyst.  I got it on the road to Legend.  So, it drops sooner than it used to.  I think I'm on 13 of 200 precision kills with it.  I need to use it to get kills.  LOL...  But it's not going away so I have time.  I was working on catalyst that are going away Nov 10th.  

The Jade Rabbit Catalyst is worth finishing.  I love Jade Rabbit now.

I was in the middle of an Iron Banner match with my clan mates and my power goes out.  Just *boom*... I was like.  I know I paid the bill...  Found out that there was an accident 3 miles away that took the power out for miles around.  Luckily it wasn't 110 yesterday.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

I think I have 6 catalysts not completed. Most of them are the trace rifles.  There are some catalysts I don't have, Whisper, Outbreak Perfected, etc.  I am just not interested in using them enough to spend that much time to get them. They'll go away with the vaulting and will probably come back at some time.

I have the MIDA catalyst.  I got it on the road to Legend.  So, it drops sooner than it used to.  I think I'm on 13 of 200 precision kills with it.  I need to use it to get kills.  LOL...  But it's not going away so I have time.  I was working on catalyst that are going away Nov 10th.  

The Jade Rabbit Catalyst is worth finishing.  I love Jade Rabbit now.

I was in the middle of an Iron Banner match with my clan mates and my power goes out.  Just *boom*... I was like.  I know I paid the bill...  Found out that there was an accident 3 miles away that took the power out for miles around.  Luckily it wasn't 110 yesterday.

I've been off the past 2 day ,I had to have a kidney stone blasted out ,so I was at the hospital most of the day Thursday , Played IB most of the day Friday and couldn't buy a win ! I need to finish the Jade Rabbit ,I think I have 18 more kills with to finish it up. I don't have Whisper or Outbreak catalyst either I got carried to get both guns (you know me and jumping puzzles ) especially with a timer forget it ! I do use Outbreak from time to time Whisper not so much ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

My clan and I have been running the first encounters of each of the Leviathan raids trying to get the catalyst.  I'm only missing the Sleeper catalyst.  Well, I wouldn't say missing.  I looked at what you have to do to complete that catalyst and I'm not going to do it.

Kills with each Escalation Protocol weapon: 1,000 Sniper Rifle kills, 1,000 Shotgun kills, 2,000 Submachine Gun kills
Open the Oracle chest in The Whisper
500 kills with Sleeper Simulant

Yeah... No.  Absolutely no way I want to spend the last few weeks of this season doing that.  I still 150 MIDA precision kills I need to do.  ugh...  The slog is real...

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

I need 10 more Jade Rabbit kills to finish that catalyst , Played my normal 3 Survival matches this weekend and lost all 3 ugh ! I did get my all around triumphs done though so that was a plus and finally got to 1070 ! I'd like to get the Mida catalyst but it doesn't look like it going to happen I'm stuck at Fabled 2 ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

I need 10 more Jade Rabbit kills to finish that catalyst , Played my normal 3 Survival matches this weekend and lost all 3 ugh ! I did get my all around triumphs done though so that was a plus and finally got to 1070 ! I'd like to get the Mida catalyst but it doesn't look like it going to happen I'm stuck at Fabled 2 ! 

Too bad you're not on PS.  Played 27 matches today.  Lost 5.  Check my stats.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

Too bad you're not on PS.  Played 27 matches today.  Lost 5.  Check my stats.

Wow , one day they will have crossplay (hopefully) then we can get together . You doing the Halloweenie stuff ? , I started to then after falling off the Forest at about the same place 4  times and the fact you need a cipher to open chest and they are next to impossible to get , I decided to pass on it , I do want the Ghost shell but if I don't get it it's no big deal .

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

Wow , one day they will have crossplay (hopefully) then we can get together . You doing the Halloweenie stuff ? , I started to then after falling off the Forest at about the same place 4  times and the fact you need a cipher to open chest and they are next to impossible to get , I decided to pass on it , I do want the Ghost shell but if I don't get it it's no big deal .

They've upped the quantity and drop rates of the ciphers.  You also get two at a time now.  But you don't get them in Gambit or non-playlist strikes.  I've been playing crucible and get two about every other match.  Check the Bungie tweets on it.

I've been through the forest 3 times.  First time we get all 7 nodes.  Second we got to 6, this morning I got to 5. Either way, My 7 nodes is done.  I just need 30 more ciphers to get all the triumphs for the forest.  I'll work on it slowly.  It's a 3 week event.  I'm not a content creator who burns/cheeses my way through the content and then complains there is nothing to do.  I'm just playing comp/crucible with friends and enjoying my time.  We actually go into comp with the masks on and beat the sweaties who are trying to dominate.  It's glorious.  Either way, we're just trying to enjoy it.  Have a good time with friends.  That's all.  If we lose, we lose.  But winning is better.  :)

https://twitter.com/...717668981710849

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

They've upped the quantity and drop rates of the ciphers.  You also get two at a time now.  But you don't get them in Gambit or non-playlist strikes.  I've been playing crucible and get two about every other match.  Check the Bungie tweets on it.

I've been through the forest 3 times.  First time we get all 7 nodes.  Second we got to 6, this morning I got to 5. Either way, My 7 nodes is done.  I just need 30 more ciphers to get all the triumphs for the forest.  I'll work on it slowly.  It's a 3 week event.  I'm not a content creator who burns/cheeses my way through the content and then complains there is nothing to do.  I'm just playing comp/crucible with friends and enjoying my time.  We actually go into comp with the masks on and beat the sweaties who are trying to dominate.  It's glorious.  Either way, we're just trying to enjoy it.  Have a good time with friends.  That's all.  If we lose, we lose.  But winning is better.  :)

https://twitter.com/...717668981710849

I had another week of going 0-3 I was Fabled 2 when I started (barely) now I'm fabled 1 , just playing for fun so it's no big deal , I do want the Mida catalyst , but if I don't get it oh well. Gonna miss Recluse and Randy's Throwing Knife both are favorites of mine , I've been using the hell outta them since I got them ! 

I've been getting ciphers running patrols and public events , I even got a pair from a Survival match without a mask on , go figure , I have enough to get the ghost, just have to go the runs , I've only made it to level 6 , 2 times 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

I had another week of going 0-3 I was Fabled 2 when I started (barely) now I'm fabled 1 , just playing for fun so it's no big deal , I do want the Mida catalyst , but if I don't get it oh well. Gonna miss Recluse and Randy's Throwing Knife both are favorites of mine , I've been using the hell outta them since I got them ! 

I've been getting ciphers running patrols and public events , I even got a pair from a Survival match without a mask on , go figure , I have enough to get the ghost, just have to go the runs , I've only made it to level 6 , 2 times 

I completed the FoTL event Saturday night.  I wasn't planning on doing much with it. But then realized I had all the materials from just playing the game.  Ran through the forest with clan mates. That made that boring part easier.  I completed all the triumphs.  The only thing I didn't get was the curated rolls of the Braytech Werewolf and the Horror Story.  I got them, just not curated.  

I'm just having fun trying new loadouts in the Crucible.  I'm actually playing more Rumble now than Control. Control is just too chaotic.  I can't hone the strategic play as much in Control.  Funning thing is, Control used to be the only reason I played Destiny.  LOL...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

I completed the FoTL event Saturday night.  I wasn't planning on doing much with it. But then realized I had all the materials from just playing the game.  Ran through the forest with clan mates. That made that boring part easier.  I completed all the triumphs.  The only thing I didn't get was the curated rolls of the Braytech Werewolf and the Horror Story.  I got them, just not curated.  

I'm just having fun trying new loadouts in the Crucible.  I'm actually playing more Rumble now than Control. Control is just too chaotic.  I can't hone the strategic play as much in Control.  Funning thing is, Control used to be the only reason I played Destiny.  LOL...

I got the ghost now I'm working on getting the sparrow and ship might as well , I got all the other "crap" I got shafted with the 2 guns as well ! I should play a little more rumble , but I'm just not fast enough , these kids beat the hell outta me and it get aggravating , this is why I still don't have TLW after 70 some odd tries with no success I said screw it , and believe it or not the last time I tried I quit without rage quitting !! Age is starting to take it's toll unfortunately but still I'll push on ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

I got the ghost now I'm working on getting the sparrow and ship might as well , I got all the other "crap" I got shafted with the 2 guns as well ! I should play a little more rumble , but I'm just not fast enough , these kids beat the hell outta me and it get aggravating , this is why I still don't have TLW after 70 some odd tries with no success I said screw it , and believe it or not the last time I tried I quit without rage quitting !! Age is starting to take it's toll unfortunately but still I'll push on ! 

I'd get all the FoTL stuff done.  You get a certain something from Spyder, which has been rumored it may be part of an exotic quest later.  (That's only rumor).  

If you just do stuff in Destiny you'll get enough ciphers.  You need a total of 45.  You can only hold 25 at a time.  So others will go to the postmaster.  You get two ciphers at a time when they drop and they drop pretty quick.

You'll need to do a minimum of 7 runs of the Haunted Forest.  Each run, you need to get to branch 5.  That way you get all 5 chests at the end.  Once you open 15, 25 and 45 chests, you'll get all the CACHE triumphs done.  Then you'll get the quest to go see Spyder.  

Now you have a goal. Git'r done...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4408 posts

I'd get all the FoTL stuff done.  You get a certain something from Spyder, which has been rumored it may be part of an exotic quest later.  (That's only rumor).  

If you just do stuff in Destiny you'll get enough ciphers.  You need a total of 45.  You can only hold 25 at a time.  So others will go to the postmaster.  You get two ciphers at a time when they drop and they drop pretty quick.

You'll need to do a minimum of 7 runs of the Haunted Forest.  Each run, you need to get to branch 5.  That way you get all 5 chests at the end.  Once you open 15, 25 and 45 chests, you'll get all the CACHE triumphs done.  Then you'll get the quest to go see Spyder.  

Now you have a goal. Git'r done...

I originally wasn't planning on getting all the FoTL done , but I did , I enjoyed farming the moon for ciphers ! It didn't take long after all . I got the Ascendant lens of course it has to be more crap that will involve the taken (  have I ever mentioned how much I hate the taken and the fact that they have almost made me quit playing Destiny several times ) . I haven't even completed an Ascendant challenge or the Shattered Throne because of all the dumb shit , I just want to shoot shit and not do jumping puzzles etc. , that's why lately I've been playing much more Crucible , Still love the game just hate the Taken and try to avoid anything that involve them !! Sorry for the rant !! Speaking of the Taken , Tonight my clan mate and I along with Stealth Vixen are going to do the Cursed Strike , then Gambit so we can both get the Malfesance , I think I hate that strike more then anything , I've try to Solo that mission and the 2 of us tried it and couldn't get it done so some help was offer (stealth vixen ) and I accepted ! Wish me luck !!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5333 posts

I originally wasn't planning on getting all the FoTL done , but I did , I enjoyed farming the moon for ciphers ! It didn't take long after all . I got the Ascendant lens of course it has to be more crap that will involve the taken (  have I ever mentioned how much I hate the taken and the fact that they have almost made me quit playing Destiny several times ) . I haven't even completed an Ascendant challenge or the Shattered Throne because of all the dumb shit , I just want to shoot shit and not do jumping puzzles etc. , that's why lately I've been playing much more Crucible , Still love the game just hate the Taken and try to avoid anything that involve them !! Sorry for the rant !! Speaking of the Taken , Tonight my clan mate and I along with Stealth Vixen are going to do the Cursed Strike , then Gambit so we can both get the Malfesance , I think I hate that strike more then anything , I've try to Solo that mission and the 2 of us tried it and couldn't get it done so some help was offer (stealth vixen ) and I accepted ! Wish me luck !!

Did you get the Cursed strike complete?

I was on vacation the past week.  I went to Florida and just unplugged.