Photo

Completely Lost.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

K06zx10r

K06zx10r

New Blood

• 1 posts
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing destiny since beta of destiny 1. I've recently taken a long break from destiny and I want to get back into it. Problem is, I am so far behind, that I have so many tasks backed up that I don't even know where to start, and it's so over whelming. I don't remember if I stopped playing before shadowkeep or just when shadowkeep was released. Can anyone guide me in the right direction here. I have no idea where to start.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4401 posts

I do believe if you haven't played in a while you may have to kind of "start over" not really from the beginning , you'll start at 750 and work you way up from there , there is always a lot to do  take you time , and do what you can , if your on Xbox and need help hmu !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5326 posts

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

There really isn't a starting place.  I'm not sure what waypoints you have, but just work your way through them.  You should be able to power up pretty quickly.  1050 is the softcap power level.  Play what ever waypoints for the small story missions. Then just do stuff...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question