Season Of Arrivals - 6/9/2020

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5312 posts

Well... Thoughts?

I've finished the story missions.  Now we'll wait to see what transpires the rest of the season.

I like the future outlook of Destiny 2.  Already have the next three years story line.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4386 posts

I already pre ordered Beyond Light , they changed the Crucible and now its HORRIBLE !!!!! IMO it was way better with SBMM I don't see what the problem was !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5312 posts

I already pre ordered Beyond Light , they changed the Crucible and now its HORRIBLE !!!!! IMO it was way better with SBMM I don't see what the problem was !! 

I can't order Beyond Light yet.  It's not in the PS store.  Soon.

I'm not sure what I think about the Crucible.  It doesn't appear to have changed much for me.  I still get matches where we dominate, they dominate and others that are even.  ?????

I think a lot of it was, I tend to party up with some friends who are well, dominate.  I get my arse handed to me because with SBMM we're paired with skill levels at their level, not mine, so I can't keep up. Without SBMM I don't have that issue.  I think that is what most were complaining about.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4386 posts

I can't order Beyond Light yet.  It's not in the PS store.  Soon.

I'm not sure what I think about the Crucible.  It doesn't appear to have changed much for me.  I still get matches where we dominate, they dominate and others that are even.  ?????

I think a lot of it was, I tend to party up with some friends who are well, dominate.  I get my arse handed to me because with SBMM we're paired with skill levels at their level, not mine, so I can't keep up. Without SBMM I don't have that issue.  I think that is what most were complaining about.

I mostly play Crucible solo sooooooooo , with SBMM I did ok , without it I'm constantly getting my ass handed to me , I'm trying to finish Randy's Throwing Knife but it's becoming next to impossible to get scout rifle kills especially with the new grenade launcher , auto rifle kills , no problem , and the range on some of the hand cannons is BS across the map , one shot , yet I put 3 Mida shot in someone and they kill me , WTF !!!!! I'm going to make another run at Recluse even though i'm not a big fan of SMG 's so if I don't get it no big deal , last season I couldn't get past Heroic III , well try try again ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5312 posts

Just completed the new dungeon.  I actually like this dungeon. It's challenging, but not overwhelming.

The past two seasons I've gotten my glory score to 3000+, but then I peter out.  I'm not going to be able to get the Not Fogotten.  But after this season it's kinda moot.  It's being sunsetted and will only have a max light of 1060.  *sad*

I've farmed for a gnawing hunger and have 3 great rolls and that thing is a beast in PvP. 

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4386 posts

I finally got my 3rd Gnawing Hunger , it is a great gun , still working on Randy's Throwing knife the Crucible is really difficult for some reason , when there was SBMM I had no problem no it 's a nightmare Survival is less difficult to play  then Control , go figure !