Photo

Are streamers killing destiny 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Epiqe

Epiqe

New Blood

• 3 posts
This video tells in depth, and it’s gonna surprise you.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5326 posts

Hello and Welcome to the Forum.  Tell us more about yourself.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4401 posts

Welcome to the forums ! It's good to see new Guardians here ! There haven't been any in a long time basically just me and michael !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5326 posts

Yes, it is good to see others post.  Hopefully he'll post more.

I will admit, I only got through the first half of the video. 

First off, he goes off about how YouTube content creators and streamers have ruined Destiny.  (I'll ignore the fact that he's a YT content creator himself).

But then he goes off on cheaters, then he starts talking about how loot is the main problem in Destiny.  That's when I stopped. I made it through 50% of the video and not one argument backing up his video title.  Although I do agree that cheaters and loot are big issues in the game.  

He may have gone on to talk about the streamer topic that he based his video title on, but I got frustrated with the video.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4401 posts

IMO , the only way they kill the game is if they quit playing . There are a lot of streamers who , also IMO cry way too much about some things and Bungie does cater to them in some instances. There have been so many good weapons that have been nerfed into the ground because of this, but it is what it is , and if you don't like the way that it is no one is forcing you to play ! Remember these are MY opinions !!

Epiqe

Epiqe

New Blood

• 3 posts
More about me; I have been playing destiny since destiny 1, and I absolutely love this game so much I started to be a destiny content creator, hope u guys like my videos.
More about me; I have been playing destiny since destiny 1, and I absolutely love this game so much I started to be a destiny content creator, hope u guys like my videos.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Media