Photo

The Whisper heroic, and Outbreak heroic

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TheMightyGIJew

TheMightyGIJew

New Blood

• 1 posts
Would like help with both! I would also like to get help with Osiris trials. Would like to at least get the gear, thanks!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5334 posts

Would like help with both! I would also like to get help with Osiris trials. Would like to at least get the gear, thanks!

Unfortunately, it's only been Vipertec and myself stopping by and taking a roll of toilet paper every now and then.  So you won't find anyone here able to help.

Have you tried the Bungie LFG in the app?

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4409 posts

Unfortunately, it's only been Vipertec and myself stopping by and taking a roll of toilet paper every now and then.  So you won't find anyone here able to help.

Have you tried the Bungie LFG in the app?

This is true , and even I haven't been here for a while . I got the Whisper and Outbreak both the same night only because I got carried or I should say I played with someone who soloed both while I struggled thru the jumping puzzles , I hate jumping puzzles !!!!!!!!

SpectralPaladin

SpectralPaladin

Forum Sergeant

• 118 posts

I've heard you can solo all of them due to a bug right now.  I'm hoping that true....I need both (took a 20ish month hiatus from the game when my daughter was born so now I feel way behind).

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4409 posts

I've heard you can solo all of them due to a bug right now.  I'm hoping that true....I need both (took a 20ish month hiatus from the game when my daughter was born so now I feel way behind).

Yep the Guardian the got it for me did it solo whilst I floundered around in the jumping puzzles !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5334 posts

Congrats on the daughter.  

You're not behind.  You just have things you can do, while those of us who play all the time are running out of things to do.

I am not good enough in PvE to do these solo.  But I'm sure there are videos out there of people doing it you can watch for tips.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4409 posts

Congrats on the daughter.  

You're not behind.  You just have things you can do, while those of us who play all the time are running out of things to do.

I am not good enough in PvE to do these solo.  But I'm sure there are videos out there of people doing it you can watch for tips.

Half the battle are those dam jumping puzzles , in Outbreak I get as far as the jumping before Trevor , Whisper I've made to the end a few times with barely any time left , If I didn't get carried I wouldn't have either gun (Thank You Siva Tech !!) From what I understand to get the heroic on Outbreak , you have to collect some thing along the way with a time limit that counts me out !!