Photo

Crimson Doubles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5297 posts

I love this mode.  It's a fun quick game.  It can be sweaty as I go in as a single with no comms with my matchmade teammate.  But I played 4 games yesterday. Won one, lost three.

First one I felt like a pro.  The premade fireteam we were against were not that good.

Second game we were against a very sweaty team

Third and fourth were very close, I made stupid decisions but had fun.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4367 posts

I not really going to participate in Crimson Doubles this year , because I'm working on other things , I need 2 more "tributes/triumphs for the Bad Juju catalyst and I finally got a 50000 Nightfall done so I can work on the Lumina quest some more . I don;t think I'll be able to get Redrix's done this season (that quest is just insane ) but I also have other stuff I'm working on too ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5297 posts

I not really going to participate in Crimson Doubles this year , because I'm working on other things , I need 2 more "tributes/triumphs for the Bad Juju catalyst and I finally got a 50000 Nightfall done so I can work on the Lumina quest some more . I don;t think I'll be able to get Redrix's done this season (that quest is just insane ) but I also have other stuff I'm working on too ! 

I hear you.  I finished the linear fusion rifle quest in Momentum Control last night.  Played 10 matches and finished off the 115 kills I needed.  I never thought I'd get that done in regular crucible.  I hate the Arbalest.  I don't like delayed firing.  

I just need a few of the sundial triumphs to actually complete this seasons seal.  I may get it.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4367 posts

I hear you.  I finished the linear fusion rifle quest in Momentum Control last night.  Played 10 matches and finished off the 115 kills I needed.  I never thought I'd get that done in regular crucible.  I hate the Arbalest.  I don't like delayed firing.  

I just need a few of the sundial triumphs to actually complete this seasons seal.  I may get it.

Good Luck , I hope you get the seal !!