Photo

Crimson Doubles

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5303 posts

I love this mode.  It's a fun quick game.  It can be sweaty as I go in as a single with no comms with my matchmade teammate.  But I played 4 games yesterday. Won one, lost three.

First one I felt like a pro.  The premade fireteam we were against were not that good.

Second game we were against a very sweaty team

Third and fourth were very close, I made stupid decisions but had fun.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4373 posts

I not really going to participate in Crimson Doubles this year , because I'm working on other things , I need 2 more "tributes/triumphs for the Bad Juju catalyst and I finally got a 50000 Nightfall done so I can work on the Lumina quest some more . I don;t think I'll be able to get Redrix's done this season (that quest is just insane ) but I also have other stuff I'm working on too ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5303 posts

I not really going to participate in Crimson Doubles this year , because I'm working on other things , I need 2 more "tributes/triumphs for the Bad Juju catalyst and I finally got a 50000 Nightfall done so I can work on the Lumina quest some more . I don;t think I'll be able to get Redrix's done this season (that quest is just insane ) but I also have other stuff I'm working on too ! 

I hear you.  I finished the linear fusion rifle quest in Momentum Control last night.  Played 10 matches and finished off the 115 kills I needed.  I never thought I'd get that done in regular crucible.  I hate the Arbalest.  I don't like delayed firing.  

I just need a few of the sundial triumphs to actually complete this seasons seal.  I may get it.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4373 posts

I hear you.  I finished the linear fusion rifle quest in Momentum Control last night.  Played 10 matches and finished off the 115 kills I needed.  I never thought I'd get that done in regular crucible.  I hate the Arbalest.  I don't like delayed firing.  

I just need a few of the sundial triumphs to actually complete this seasons seal.  I may get it.

Good Luck , I hope you get the seal !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5303 posts

Good Luck , I hope you get the seal !! 

I don't know if I'm going to go for it.  The sun dial doesn't entice me and all three things I have to do are sundial stuff.  But who knows.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4373 posts

I don't know if I'm going to go for it.  The sun dial doesn't entice me and all three things I have to do are sundial stuff.  But who knows.  

I'm not to fond of the Sundial either , I've only done to get the weapons I wanted and once on Imotan (the big boss) or whatever it's called , there are way to many bullet sponges in there and it makes me nuts !! I only have one more triumph to get the Bad Juju catalyst and of course it's Gambit related (another fun time with bullet sponges) I'm 39% and have played a bunch of matches it a grind , at least Gambit Prime is one and done so that takes some of the misery out of it !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5303 posts

I'm not to fond of the Sundial either , I've only done to get the weapons I wanted and once on Imotan (the big boss) or whatever it's called , there are way to many bullet sponges in there and it makes me nuts !! I only have one more triumph to get the Bad Juju catalyst and of course it's Gambit related (another fun time with bullet sponges) I'm 39% and have played a bunch of matches it a grind , at least Gambit Prime is one and done so that takes some of the misery out of it !! 

I like the sundial, just don't want to have to a lot of it.  As you say Bullet sponges. I'd rather play PvP.

I have to run the sundial in under 14 minutes

I have to run it flawless (I never do anything flawless)

I have to run it at Legend mode

All of which I don't want to do.  I will always die unless I just hang back and do nothing but run.

I don't have a group to run Legend with

I don't trust blueberries enough to get it done in under 14 minutes.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4373 posts

I like the sundial, just don't want to have to a lot of it.  As you say Bullet sponges. I'd rather play PvP.

I have to run the sundial in under 14 minutes

I have to run it flawless (I never do anything flawless)

I have to run it at Legend mode

All of which I don't want to do.  I will always die unless I just hang back and do nothing but run.

I don't have a group to run Legend with

I don't trust blueberries enough to get it done in under 14 minutes.

I hear that , I joined a new "clan" we have 4 members right now , one who never plays (we may kick him out) we'll see , but I won't even attempt to do legend or under 14 minutes , just now gonna happen , and as far as flawless , they always shoot at me , always !!