Season of Dawn

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5295 posts

So... 

Thoughts on the trailer and the reveal stream?

I know I'm excited.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4364 posts

I'm not to fond of all the "grinding " we have to do to charge the obelisks it seems like a waste of time IMO , however the new exotic scout rifle is awesome !

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4364 posts

Well , the new weapons are pretty good ( the one from the  obelisks) , however , I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MORE FRIGGIN' COOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5295 posts

I like the new Saint 14 scout.  I can't remember the name right now.  I've completed the Dawning baking tasks and if I don't have to bake another cookie, I'm happy.  I've enjoyed the Dawning and Season of Dawn.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4364 posts

I like the new Saint 14 scout.  I can't remember the name right now.  I've completed the Dawning baking tasks and if I don't have to bake another cookie, I'm happy.  I've enjoyed the Dawning and Season of Dawn.

I need to bake 300 friggin' cookies , not gonna happen , it end at reset today and I'm at 225 or somewhere in that department , I'm so done with the cookie thing ! 

So far I like all the Saint 14 weapons , I'm working on the grenade launcher thru a bounty ( not fond of the Bullet sponge Sundial) but I do like all the weapons , yet even the linear fusion rifle , and the "normal" fusion rifle is a real killer. I managed to get the Winged Vigilance catalyst done , now I have to attempt to do the Jade Rabbit ,not real good with scouts in the Crucible , but the Spectrum is a real good gun to use in the Crucible . Sorry for the ramble , just woke up !! :woot:  :woot:

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5295 posts

I need to bake 300 friggin' cookies , not gonna happen , it end at reset today and I'm at 225 or somewhere in that department , I'm so done with the cookie thing ! 

So far I like all the Saint 14 weapons , I'm working on the grenade launcher thru a bounty ( not fond of the Bullet sponge Sundial) but I do like all the weapons , yet even the linear fusion rifle , and the "normal" fusion rifle is a real killer. I managed to get the Winged Vigilance catalyst done , now I have to attempt to do the Jade Rabbit ,not real good with scouts in the Crucible , but the Spectrum is a real good gun to use in the Crucible . Sorry for the ramble , just woke up !! :woot:  :woot:

Momentum Control would be the best place to do that catalyst.  I got it done ages ago and I now love the Jade Rabbit.  Even more MIDA.

Yeah, the cookie thing was annoying.  But it gave us something to do.  Once I was done with it, I didn't bake another cookie.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4364 posts

I didn't get the cookies done , just got tired of it ! I'm working on Redrix Broadsword right now and I'm at the precision kills in the crucible with a pulse rifle .I'm at 45% . I joined a new clan it only has 4 member including me ! It's the guys I work with , who I got into the game ! We'll see how it goes ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5295 posts

Awesome on the Redrix.  

Good on the clan.  It's a start.  If you keep doing things, you'll get others to join.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4364 posts

Awesome on the Redrix.  

Good on the clan.  It's a start.  If you keep doing things, you'll get others to join.

I know the Glory part is going to be a grind !! but that's ok . Did you get Bastion yet ?? What are your thoughts on it ?? I'm not very impressed with it myself , I can see where it would be useful, but for the most part its just a little to slow for me ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5295 posts

I know the Glory part is going to be a grind !! but that's ok . Did you get Bastion yet ?? What are your thoughts on it ?? I'm not very impressed with it myself , I can see where it would be useful, but for the most part its just a little to slow for me ! 

It's a fusion, so I won't be using it much.  It also kicks like a mule and has short range.  I liked the quest, but the weapon is tough for me to use.