Photo

Playing on Satlellite Internet sucks... BUT Cable Internet coming soon!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Max_Burnside

Max_Burnside

New Blood

• 1 posts

Hey everyone. Name's Max. Been playing off and on for 3 years but take long breaks cause, well, satellite internet sucks. Really really hard to level up by yourself on main missions, at least for me. Took me 17 tries on one mission as I'd never played a FPS before this. Usually prefer 3rd person but Destiny's background story is so well written it sucks me in like Star Wars movies or Firefly tv series.

But my area electric company took a big grant from the Fed government to expand cable internet in rural communities and I will be able to actually play with others for first time hopefully before Dec 1st!!!!

There was a number of times I almost moved and bought a new home because I dont have cable internet. I would've but this land was free to build on (inheritance from deceased parents) and I've put a lot of work and money into this place.

So I'm so stoked to be able to actually be of some use to a clan in the future and be able to do stuff regularly without clouds interrupting the game and stuff like that.

See ya'll out there soon.

Max

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4353 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

• Max_Burnside likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5286 posts