Photo

Solstice of Heroes

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

So how's everyone's armor grind going ?? I'm working on the blue just hoping to get it to legendary by the end , I know I won't be able to Masterwork it all before time run out , but I'm ok with that .

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

Got my Hunter done.  

My Titan and Warlock haven't even finished Forsaken yet...

I also got CoS cleared for the first time last night and I got it done via Bungie LFG.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

Got my Hunter done.  

My Titan and Warlock haven't even finished Forsaken yet...

I also got CoS cleared for the first time last night and I got it done via Bungie LFG.

The way it looks at this point I don't even know if I'll get my Hunter done , only getting  1 "mini boss" for every run through the EAZ is killing me( I get lost a lot ) and I'm not doing to good with the arc orbs from strikes , those are my weak points , but I still have almost 2 weeks so I'll keep grinding away ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

The way it looks at this point I don't even know if I'll get my Hunter done , only getting  1 "mini boss" for every run through the EAZ is killing me( I get lost a lot ) and I'm not doing to good with the arc orbs from strikes , those are my weak points , but I still have almost 2 weeks so I'll keep grinding away ! 

You're doing something wrong then.

I went in with Dust Rock Blues, Risk Runner and Play of the game GL.  I was running to each miniboss putting two or three shotgun shells in it and finish up with Risk Runner.  I had the GL for back up.  I was getting 5 to 8 minibosses a run.  You don't need to kill them, just damage them and let the other two finish, run to the next one and get damage on it.  Kill when you can.  Leave at the boss and start over.  

I was like you, after a whole day I had 25 kills and couldn't figure it out.  But when I did this strat I was done in about 15 runs.  Yeah, it sucks on the boss, but others are doing it as well. 

If you wait till the update, they're making it easier, their dropping it to 50 minibosses.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

You're doing something wrong then.

I went in with Dust Rock Blues, Risk Runner and Play of the game GL.  I was running to each miniboss putting two or three shotgun shells in it and finish up with Risk Runner.  I had the GL for back up.  I was getting 5 to 8 minibosses a run.  You don't need to kill them, just damage them and let the other two finish, run to the next one and get damage on it.  Kill when you can.  Leave at the boss and start over.  

I was like you, after a whole day I had 25 kills and couldn't figure it out.  But when I did this strat I was done in about 15 runs.  Yeah, it sucks on the boss, but others are doing it as well. 

If you wait till the update, they're making it easier, their dropping it to 50 minibosses.

After the update I got it done in 4 runs , It ended up being the worst part was the 200  void grenade kills and even though it was no problem the 10 Gambit games ( I hate Gambit )  !!! I'd much rather play Crucible ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

After the update I got it done in 4 runs , It ended up being the worst part was the 200  void grenade kills and even though it was no problem the 10 Gambit games ( I hate Gambit )  !!! I'd much rather play Crucible ! 

I fully agree.  I'm working on my Glory score.  I'm at 1648, need 2100 and the mountaintop is mine.

I'm also working on the Revoker.  I played all day yesterday and ground out 137 of 300 sniper kills.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

I fully agree.  I'm working on my Glory score.  I'm at 1648, need 2100 and the mountaintop is mine.

I'm also working on the Revoker.  I played all day yesterday and ground out 137 of 300 sniper kills.

Good Job !! I get too aggravated in Crucible , I've only played a couple round for Glory and they went horribly bad , I WAS going to try and get the Recluse , but gave up after a couple matches , it's bad enough that quick play get sweaty , but competitive if off the charts !!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

I'm at 202 sniper kills.

Glory after reset is 1806.  I'm so close, I'm scared.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

I'm at 202 sniper kills.

Glory after reset is 1806.  I'm so close, I'm scared.

You got this !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

You got this !! 

I got the Revoker last night.   I'm at 2048 glory so reset will get me the Mountaintop.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

I got the Revoker last night.   I'm at 2048 glory so reset will get me the Mountaintop.

Good Job ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

Good Job ! 

I just placed an order for the Scuf Impact with digital triggers.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

I just placed an order for the Scuf Impact with digital triggers.

What are digital triggers , I'll have to go take a look .

I'm not a big fan of Scuf controllers mainly because the one I have (Xbox 360) had to get sent in 2 times for repairs ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

What are digital triggers , I'll have to go take a look .

I'm not a big fan of Scuf controllers mainly because the one I have (Xbox 360) had to get sent in 2 times for repairs ! 

The digital triggers are basically a mouse click.  The controller is only good for FPS games, but you dn't have to jack with the pull, it's just click...

After my first Scuf only lasted 2 years, I was kind of put off by Scuf.  I've looked that the new Astro controller, but have changed my mind.  Adkyth got the Impact with the digital triggers and he's sold me on them.  

The SCUF Digital Triggers decrease reaction time by removing the traditional pull of a standard controller trigger, and replacing it with the instantaneous click you would expect from a mouse. These triggers are only recommended for shooting games.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

Let me know how you like it ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

Let me know how you like it ! 

It's supposed to be delivered Saturday.  I'll let you know next week.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

It's supposed to be delivered Saturday.  I'll let you know next week.

How's your new controller ?? I have to buy another set of grips for my Elite controller and I blew out a thumbstick too !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5285 posts

How's your new controller ?? I have to buy another set of grips for my Elite controller and I blew out a thumbstick too !! 

We're back online.  Whoop!

Love the new controller

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4352 posts

We're back online.  Whoop!

Love the new controller

I was worried there for a minute , but as you and I both know , the end is probably near , unless we can get some new (non toxic) blood in here !!