Photo

A Thorny Issue

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

templar72

templar72

Forum Lieutenant

• 154 posts

Well the final thorn quest is a beast, its like a cross between omnigul and thogoth.

keep saving your supers for bosses and revive each other. asap

its worth it in the end.

any views?

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5291 posts

Yeah, the strike was a beast.

I got it done. Tried out Thorn.

it now sits on my mantle with all the other exotics.

templar72

templar72

Forum Lieutenant

• 154 posts

same here, it looks good and feels good but doesnt really come to play much.

i miss the god rolls of weapons.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5291 posts

I don't. I am glad that the introduction of the Thorn didn't swing the meta to be all Thorn.   The first two weeks of Thorn was enough.  Everyone got their new shiny toy and I kept getting poisoned in the Crucible.  

Now it's the Recluse.  OMG that thing is OP.  I don't have it... yet...  But when I come across it, it's shredding me.  Plus I'm having issues.  I don't know if it is my internet connection or what.  But it feels like I can't connect any shots with my Luna's Howl.  I got in a melee fight last night and I kept whiffing, when he was right in front of me. And he melee's and one punches me, after I melee/missed twice.  But something was hinkey with that game anyway.  There were several times I felt that I was either lag switched or I had latency issues.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4359 posts

IMO , Thorn is great in PVE for PVP not so much .The last part of the quest was a beast , one word of advice watch out for those Thrall one hit and your done !!

Now I have to work on getting the last word , just when I show a glimmer of hope , I run into a buzz saw and lose all I've gained ,and I not playing agressive at all , Mayhem is coming this week so I'll play the crap outta that and hope I can git er done !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5291 posts

I'm working on my Glory score. I'm currently 1774, after the weekly reset bonus, I'll be 1894.  Hopefully I can get a string of wing together and get the 2100 for the Recluse. That gun shreds.  I ran across a stacked team last night that all had it.  

I played about 15 hours of PvP yesterday.  Had great games, and horrible games.  When you come across two guys who have the Unbroken title, you know you should just pack it in...

After I got my Glory score to a point where I didn't want to lose anymore, I played QP the rest of the day.  I chose to do something different.  

I put on 

Smuggler's Word,

La Monarque with Oathkeepers.

I played a ton like this and I had a blast.  I had some game where I didn't get a lot of kills, but I had a ton of assists.  It was refreshing to try something different than Bygones and Luna's Howl.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4359 posts

I finally gave up on trying to get TLW , I just can't keep up anymore , I not going to use it anyway .