Advice for returning casual

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Marshy68

Marshy68

Forum Sergeant

• 66 posts

Hi All

As someone who hasn't been able to play for a LONG time, the wall of information required to get back into the swing of things is a bit intimidating. I get theres a season for the drifter and woot love that dude.

But does anyone have any advice on what I should be doing to get my LL up quickly. If I put in "get LL up Fast" in youtube ist a lot of " dont forget to like and subscribe" :pinch: .

Cheers, Marshy

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5291 posts

Hi All

As someone who hasn't been able to play for a LONG time, the wall of information required to get back into the swing of things is a bit intimidating. I get theres a season for the drifter and woot love that dude.

But does anyone have any advice on what I should be doing to get my LL up quickly. If I put in "get LL up Fast" in youtube ist a lot of " dont forget to like and subscribe" :pinch: .

Cheers, Marshy

The drifter has 4 or 5 catch up bounties that will get you to Power Level 640 within like an hour or so of playing.  

Then just do all the weekly milestones, that will give you Powerful Gear.  I went from 650 to 700 in less than 4 weeks by just doing these.

• Marshy68 likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4359 posts

GRIND !!! The grind is real !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5291 posts

GRIND !!! The grind is real !! 

Yes, but the grind this time, did not seem as daunting as in the past.  But I still play 4 to 5 hours a day, every day.

Marshy68

Marshy68

Forum Sergeant

• 66 posts

Is that an hour of gameplay or load screens? :D  Thanks for the tip. I always did like that shifty mother.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4359 posts

I got Thorn , still working on the Last Word and opening the Izanami Forge , dam jumping puzzles , I HATE  JUMPING PUZZLES , this is not a platformer it's a shooter !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question