Photo

Forsaken Exotics

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I am convince that I will never get any of the Forsaken Exotics unless there is a quest to get them , so far since it began I have only had 2 Exotic drops ( I'm not counting ships, sparrows or ghosts ) no weapons or armor at all and I haven't had a drop in about 3 weeks now , what gives ???? I think they need to turn the drop rate up a little bit this is getting ridiculous !!!!!!!

• michael6745 likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

Agree.  They do not exist.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I finally got 1 Forsaken exotic , which was for a void Hunter , I used it for infusion !  :( Still no weapons , they really need to turn up the drops a little or...........maybe good old Xur could sell them , it seems like if you don't play 12 to 24  hours a day your not going to get any Forsaken exotics , just my opinion ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I finally got 1 Forsaken exotic , which was for a void Hunter , I used it for infusion !  :( Still no weapons , they really need to turn up the drops a little or...........maybe good old Xur could sell them , it seems like if you don't play 12 to 24  hours a day your not going to get any Forsaken exotics , just my opinion ! 

Since they retuned the exotic drops to weigh more heavily towards Forsaken exotics.  I have received exactly two (2) exotic drops.  One was Hard Light and one was a Forsaken Hunter Arms and not the good ones.

I play 3 to 6 hours a day, everyday. Mostly PvP. But have been playing lots of Gambit and EP lately. 

I'm not complaining, but I do agree that it would be nice to get more exotic drops.  I'd rather Xur not sell them, I like the rarity of them, but this is to the point of rediculousness.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

Since they retuned the exotic drops to weigh more heavily towards Forsaken exotics.  I have received exactly two (2) exotic drops.  One was Hard Light and one was a Forsaken Hunter Arms and not the good ones.

I play 3 to 6 hours a day, everyday. Mostly PvP. But have been playing lots of Gambit and EP lately. 

I'm not complaining, but I do agree that it would be nice to get more exotic drops.  I'd rather Xur not sell them, I like the rarity of them, but this is to the point of rediculousness.  

I only get to play about an hour or 2 a day , rare is one thing the way the drop are now is just non exsistant !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I got my second RNG Forsaken exotic this weekend.  I had the Wavesplitter drop.  I can't remember what I was doing, either a Gambit match or PvP.  All I remember raising my arms in a V and going Yeah!!!  Then heading to the postmaster as my special weapon slots were full.  

It's good.  I haven't really used it in PvP yet. I'm trying for the Luna's Howl and I'm 58% of my 200 solar kills.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

Still zero Forsaken Exotic weapons and only 2 pieces of armor , this is pitiful !!

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 208 posts

I'm with you guys on the drop rates.  I play basically on the weekends and maybe one day for a couple of hours through the week.  I have had maybe 4 or 5 pieces of armor drop.  Not the Shards of Galanor, Warlock boots, or the Titan Arms (Void).  I've had the Queenbreaker and the Lord of Wolves only up until this weekend when during a Gambit match a Wavesplitter dropped. 

I'm with Michael.  I don't want them sold by Xur but I would like to average one new piece a week.  Sometimes it could be more or less but going multiple weeks and only getting year 4 exotics is frustrating. 

On a side note.  Finally got the Warcliff Coil Catalyst to drop during one of the 10 that I did today.  It was my "exotic" feeling for the week...

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I actually got a second exotic within 5 days of each other. I was so excited.... Yeah me!!! I got SunShot!!!! FML!!!!!

• sgtcoy likes this

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 208 posts

On Tuesday, I ran all the Dreaming City powerfuls.  When I got back to the tower I check my postmaster and an exotic engram was there.. I was shocked...  I opened it and got the Ashen Wake.  Talk about a buzzkill..  Then Thursday I was running a 100k nightfall and had a exotic drop after killing a trash mob and I ran over expecting a duplicate and opened a Two-Tailed Fox RL.  Talk about excited.  So that is 2 weapon exoctics in a week.  Someone must have turned up the probability to get them. 

Side note.  The Two-Tailed RL is a great envoy killer in gambit.  One round almost kills them.  Very fun to play with....

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I still have not gotten a Forsaken Exotic weapon and haven't gotten any Exotics since early November , I do play pretty much every day I just have really terrible RNG !!!!!!